Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Homepage Default

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ldebjoy

ldebjoy

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 07:49 PM

My homepage default somehow got changed to res://qgcfe.dll/index.html#96676 and I cannot get it cleared out back to msn homepage. Appreciate your advising me what to do for this is the first time this has happened. I have ran a virus scan and I have no virus. Thanks.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Micah_6:8

Micah_6:8

Evilware Emancipator

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,060 posts
  • Interests:Web (Perl, PHP, JavaScript, HTML) programming, CNC programming, Squashing spyware!

Posted 16 June 2004 - 10:44 AM

Greetings and welcome to TomCoyote.com!

May your day be blessed by those you love and those you love be blessed by HIM. - Coyote

You are infected with a browser hijack.

Please create a folder for Hijack This! (suggest "C:\HJT\") an download it (use the link in my signature) into that folder.

Click "Scan".

DO NOT "FIX ANYTHIGN WITH IT YET!!!!
FIXING THE WRONG THING CAN RENDER YOUR MACHINE INOPERABLE!!!

Click "Save log".

Post the ENTIRE contents of the log file in this thread, and someone will check it for you and suggest things to help you get your system back to normal. :)
Micah 6:8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

The help you receive here is free.
If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online.

Want to help others? Join the ClassRoom and learn how.

Download Hijack This! My Website: UnSpyMe!