didn't attach - please copy/paste into the thread
All processes killed
========== PROCESSES ==========
No active process named explorer.exe was found!
========== FILES ==========
C:\Users\ensign\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\Report0c3a2fe1\Report.cab moved successfully.
C:\Users\ensign\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\Report14750e28\Report.cab moved successfully.
C:\Users\ensign\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\Report15ee4ffe\Report.cab moved successfully.
C:\Users\ensign\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\Report17acd52e\Report.cab moved successfully.
========== COMMANDS ==========
[EMPTYTEMP]
User: All Users
User: Default
->Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes
User: Default User
->Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes
User: ensign
->Temp folder emptied: 73308748 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 6944430 bytes
->Java cache emptied: 130719 bytes
User: Public
%systemdrive% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32 .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
Windows Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
RecycleBin emptied: 56602 bytes
Total Files Cleaned = 76.71 mb
OTM by OldTimer - Version 3.0.0.5 log created on 07152009_213156
Files moved on Reboot…
Registry entries deleted on Reboot…
That should do it, please confirm you have no outstanding issues
As far as I can tell everything is normal. If I have anything go wrong I will start a new post immediately.
Thanks CATBYTE you have been awesome
david
You are more than welcome
stay safe
~CB
OTM cleaned up. All Passwords have been changed, I have updated Java and Adobe. Vista service pack 2 is next. Thanks
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance.
If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.
Everyone else please begin a New Topic.