Yes Im back! I'll be doing the scan HOPEFULLY the day afte tomorrow, cuz now's not enough time left and tomorroww i'm going to my grandma/pa… So I'll check in then
stuff, chance it won't go today ether, as I sleep long, so if I start the scan, it's (right now) and quite some times, already 11:30-12:30 in the morning, so I don't have enough time… but I'll run and watch:) EDIT: So, I went to the ite, and when it was finished loading, in contrary to any other time, it just gives a screen saaying my PC doesn't meet the requirements… I'll check my Firefox version, but it might be cuz I'm using Google chrome at the moment
Your Java is out of date and you have other old versions still on your computer, those old versions are now a security vulnerability:
Please download JavaRa to your desktop and unzip it to its own folder
Run JavaRa.exe, pick the language of your choice and click Select. Then click Remove Older Versions.
Accept any prompts.
Open JavaRa.exe again and select Search For Updates.
Select Update Using Sun Java's Website then click Search and click on the Open Webpage button. Download and install the latest Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version for your computer - Version 6 update 14
Nope, sorry for the inconvenience, but as I thought when I read the requirements, Google Chrome isn't supported, and when I used Firefox, it worked I deleted some big files that I don't need first cuz it takes real long to scan those… And a sresult, it's doing faster then eveer before… been running for about 4-5 hours, and it's at 56%, which is way higher then normal… I might be able to finish the scan today…Finally!
stuff!!!! the scan was DONEEE!!!!!!!!! I wanted to get another tab open to post the log, so I pressed ctrl+T a few times, cuz I couldn't open tabs during the scan so I was worried… 4 tabs opened, I closed 3, and when I look at the scan, i suddenly was busy downloading and updating AGAIN!!! I pressed something thqat made the whole cycle repaeat and discard my completed scan's data!!! stuff! I've started it again, but I doubt I'll be done in time… stuff…
FINALLY it is done! Here it is!
——————————————————————————–
KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER 7.0 REPORT
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition, 32-bit Service Pack 1 (build 6001)
Kaspersky Online Scanner version: 7.0.26.13
Program database last update: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 10:00:43
Records in database: 2582302
——————————————————————————–
Scan settings:
Scan using the following database: extended
Scan archives: yes
Scan mail databases: yes
Scan area - My Computer:
C:\
D:\
E:\
F:\
G:\
H:\
I:\
J:\
K:\
L:\
M:\
N:\
O:\
Z:\
Scan statistics:
Files scanned: 311205
Threat name: 0
Infected objects: 0
Suspicious objects: 0
Duration of the scan: 03:57:21
No malware has been detected. The scan area is clean.
The selected area was scanned.
I think this is good, isn't it? See you!
Download SysRestorePoint to your desktop and unzip it to it's own folder.
Double click SysRestorePoint.exe so that we can make a new system restore point.
A box will pop up after it has made a new point, usually after a few seconds. Close that window and exit the program.
Remove all previous Restore Points
Click Start Menu > Run > copy and paste
cleanmgr
You may be asked to choose drive. Choose C: At top, click on More Options tab. Click Clean up… button in the System Restore box. Click on Yes button. When finished, click on Cancel button to exit.
Double-click My Computer.
Click the Tools menu, and then click Folder Options.
Click the View tab. Check "Hide file extensions for known file types."
Under the "Hidden files" folder, Uncheck "Show hidden files and folders." Check "Hide protected operating system files."
Click Apply, and then click OK.
Now to remove most of the tools that we have used in fixing your machine:
Make sure you have an Internet Connection.
Download OTC to your desktop and run it
A list of tool components used in the cleanup of malware will be downloaded.
If your Firewall or Real Time protection attempts to block OTC to reach the Internet, please allow the application to do so.
Click Yes to begin the cleanup process and remove these components, including this application.
You will be asked to reboot the machine to finish the cleanup process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes.
The following is my standard advice for the future. Use what you can and pat yourself on the back for what you're already doing.
Hey, I couldn't quite figure out the restore points,because I don't see an More Options tab… I got Dutch vista, but I don't believe that's the problem… I don't know where it is…
I don't have a Vista to check but I believe it's the same as XP. There should be two tabs at the top of the window. One is More Options the other is Disk Cleanup.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI