Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Welcome new users!

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#31 ecostar

ecostar

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:UPS, Smart TV, Solar Panel, LED TV, Home Appliances

Posted 04 November 2015 - 06:35 AM

Hey to all and Wellcome to new members this forum is best

• Dustyroadrunner likes this

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#32 Scubasteve101

Scubasteve101

• Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 09:23 AM

This is the first time for me using this type of forums. I hope I can get the info I need

#33 Tomk

Tomk

Beguilement Monitor

• Global Moderator
  • 20,451 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 10:23 AM

We hope so to.

Welcome!  :wavey:

• Dustyroadrunner likes this
Tomk
------------------------------------------------------------
Microsoft MVP 2010-2014

#34 Blenderosity

Blenderosity

• Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 02:06 AM

Good morning. Retired Military. Enjoy my PC and trying to learn graphics, (Blender - Bryce - Daz - Poser - Anime - Manga etc etc) Also trying to learn Guitar and Banjo. I enjoy gaming but don't get to do it to often (Bummer) I get PC problems from time to time and like to try to fix them myself but often through lack of knowledge I cannot so I've signed up to What The Tech.

Have a nice day everyone.

#35 paws

paws

Tech Team

• Administrator
  • 6,088 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 03:10 AM

Hi Blenderosity and welcome to our forums,

:welcome:

There's a fair amount to see here on Whatthetech, so take your time, have a good look around, and if you need anything...just ask!

Regards

paws

The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online. http://www.whatthetech.com/donate

#36 Tomk

Tomk

Beguilement Monitor

• Global Moderator
  • 20,451 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 11:26 AM

Welcome... and thank you for your service. :notworthy:

Tomk
Microsoft MVP 2010-2014

#37 Madbiker1960

Madbiker1960

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Too many interests to list.

Posted 12 February 2017 - 04:01 PM

Hello;

My name is Madbiker1960.  I am a mid 50's male.  Always looking for ways to help my PC run better.  I have run into a possible problem with my PC.

I'll post that accordingly.

#38 paws

paws

Tech Team

• Administrator
  • 6,088 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 04:16 PM

welcome to our forum Madbiker1960

if you need help on anything just post on the appropriate sub forum and someone is sure to do their best to assist you

Regards

paws

The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online. http://www.whatthetech.com/donate

#39 VuduMaster

VuduMaster

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 03:04 AM

Thanks for detailed information!  :clap:

#40 awong

awong

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 10:11 PM

Hello WhattheTech.com,

I'm awong and I'm glad to be referred to you for my system's current condition.  I'll hop over to the (hopefully) correct category and submit my symptoms.  I was referred to you by Juliet over at Safer Networking Forum so I know I'm in good hands.  Many Thanks in advance for all you can do for me and my machine.

Thanks

Awong

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#41 Juliet

Juliet

SuperHelper

• Retired Classroom Teacher
  • 7,686 posts
  • Interests:Boo!....
  • MVP

Posted 02 March 2019 - 06:31 AM

awong, welcome SakDYGv.gif
Sometimes the angels fly close enough to you that you can hear the flutter of their wings...

MS - MVP Consumer Security 2009 - 2016, WI-MVP 2016-17
Antivirus Scanners Online Scanners Firewalls Slow Computer??

#42 compubozo

compubozo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 03:38 AM

hey thar mighty members, it's me, originally known as compudodo (LDTate should remember me, lol)..... came back because i am at the end of my rope with windows 10 and the latest update forced upon me and unable to delete over Microsoft Edge.  Wish i could afford an Apple computer but i can't and I HATE HATE HATE Microsoft installing carp** i just won't use and the constant updates I DO NOT WANT.  Hoping someone will direct me to the right forum where I can LEARN about shutting down all updates except security.  Now Microsoft has completely barred me from delaying updates period!!!!!!  And they totally have shut down my ability to delete any updates!!!!!  i'm an old old geezer, with no life and 9 kajillion frustrations i find difficult to deal with now, so I  won't abide Microsoft adding to my anxiety levels, LOL. I'm stubborn Irish and feel for the couple of years i have left I WANT IT MY WAY!!!!!!!  :clap: :adios: :rant2: :rant2: :rant2:

#43 Tomk

Tomk

Beguilement Monitor

• Global Moderator
  • 20,451 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 12:01 PM

Welcome back Candace. :wavey:

I'm not sure it is true you have no life.  If memory serves me, you are a poet.  Didn't you also enjoy Sudoku?  Seems like you also do some sewing.  Maybe quilting?

Anyway, it sounds like you want the Windows Forum.

Good Luck.

Tomk
Microsoft MVP 2010-2014

#44 compubozo

compubozo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 02:05 PM

aw ye leaping gawdsesses!!! young folks with memories!!!! which i hasn't had for years, eons in fact :)   darlin', thank you for the kind reply, but PULLEEEZE don't make me into a Candace (  cand-rear)  oooh, i forgot how y'all loves to edit out the shocking words like Adotdotdot 0LOL..... i prefer the i version, in fact i am Candice Claire, loose translation from the Greek, bright and shining light...ain't that poetic???  yuppers.  that's me, the Poetry whore, passionately adoring everything poetic, truth told with a slant, a style, sensibilities heightened I think beyond what mere mortals can achieve, but do!!!!  no, no sewing but oddly enough, though haven't sewed since 1968, LOL, i just bought five months ago this Brother computerized sewing machine which lies dormant still in the box, geezer fraidy cat me, hates to open technology driven things that MIGHT be beyond my ken.... i'll get brave hopefully, just outta sheer frustration that it is so hard to find the boho driven quirky way i love to dress.... ahh i am the devotee of Iris Apfel, i channel the wisps of lace or the cra-RAYZEE patchwork conglomerations of COLOR.  such a drab world we live in, so much de riguer abounding about us!  nope no sudoku, haven't a math logical brain at all.... but i adore cryptograms and the NYTimes Sunday crossword, and the word games they publish.  OKay, I shall hie me to the nunn... oops, forums!!!!!....  thanks so much for the greeting, i love being here, I've missed being around all you compu-geniuses....  geniuses are just the most interesting people of all dontcha think?  ranging from quiet introspection to wild and vaunting leaps of imagination!!!!!!! :wavey:  :banana: :weee:..... oh yeah, missed your emojis!!!! i ADORE your emojis!!!!!!!!!  :woot:

Edited by compubozo, 29 September 2020 - 02:08 PM.

#45 pdnnow

pdnnow

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 04:56 PM

Dear Mod

I was a member for years and submitted my issue to MOD just prior to this.

I am confused by the sign in process. I was a member for 15 years till I was locked out trying to change my password. You gave me one beginning with cd9c03.

I just tried to make a change and it was denied so I stopped.

Last two times I was locked out because I made too many tries.

Please help me. I see my email address as one thing then new email as another so i do not know which is my email address.

I also have a user I made when I created this third account and I see it by the 'sign out' words upper right.

Where is the actual email address, which is the user? 

I do know the password?

Please explain a bit so I don't get locked out gain? I have a second try.

Thank you for taking the time.

P.S. 

Ztruker is my friend and he can vouch for me. I wrote the post just prior to this one where I explained I am missing all my old information etc.

I know all the words like email address, password, but do not know where to put them. Do I use my user I made when I created the account to change anything?

I know all the answers but do not know where to put them.

Please feel free too ask me any thing that will help and I will give you my credentials so I know where to put them. I could do so in a PM or private email.

Thank you

Peter N.