This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

THANK YOU, jpshortstuff!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi there… I recently started a post called "Google Malware" in the Hijack This Logs forum. Your suggestions fixed my machine brilliantly. Unfortunately, the post got closed as "resolved" before I got a chance to post back my thanks. So, I just wanted to say thank you here instead, if that's OK. I think it's so amazing what you guys do here for people, free of charge. It's a really lovely thing you're doing. Thanks again! :-) From, One happy subscriber.
:wavey: Wukka Wukka. How thoughtful of you to make the effort to thank jpshortstuff. They do indeed do an incredible job. Glad your your machine is OK now. Have a good look around the forum, there's a lot to read and learn. I'm sure jpshortstuff will read your 'thanks'. Kind regards Satchfan
You are very welcome Wukka Wukka, I am glad we could help you :thumbup:

Thank you for taking the time to express your gratitude, this is what makes this all worthwhile :)