Moose100
Topic Starter
I am having a series of issues with DEP. I was working with another person in the removal of spyware on my computer. I have downloaded a series of programs to remedy this problem. The problem with my DEP still persists. Following the removal of these spyware programs my AIM chat program will not open it simply "almost opens". It gets to the point where it is about to load my friend lists and the entire thing cuts off. It simply vanishes.
At that point I attempted to go online to download AIM again or retrieve an update. After I download the program onto the desktop I clikc on it to open it but DEP shuts it off.
DEP is doing this for a vvariety of programs and its getting pretty unbearable. I even shut it off using the command prompt and it still is doing its thing.
Please Help.
Here is the link where I worked with the person on my spyware issues. I am very greatful for their help and wanted to supply this link in case you need to backtrack.
http://forums.maddoktor2.com/index.php?sho…=21458&st=0
THANKS!!!
At that point I attempted to go online to download AIM again or retrieve an update. After I download the program onto the desktop I clikc on it to open it but DEP shuts it off.
DEP is doing this for a vvariety of programs and its getting pretty unbearable. I even shut it off using the command prompt and it still is doing its thing.
Please Help.
Here is the link where I worked with the person on my spyware issues. I am very greatful for their help and wanted to supply this link in case you need to backtrack.
http://forums.maddoktor2.com/index.php?sho…=21458&st=0
THANKS!!!