Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Never judge a book by the cover!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Jkc73

Jkc73

Advanced Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:Malware Removal, Tech Support

Posted 26 May 2009 - 11:06 AM

the judges summed it up perfectly, and said a performer needs the whole package, and with her looks as she appeared she would just not make it, it's a sad world when a persons talent\success is dictated by their looks, not everyone is fortunate to of hard a good life with all the best things like food and clothes etc.

Some good points I'm sure everyone will agree with.
The world isn't what it used to be, and some say change is for the better, whilst others disagree. I'll just sit behind this screen and watch it change, if I want it to slow down, I will walk outside and look at the clouds and the sky. If I want it to speed up, I will grab the remote control for the TV and lay on the lounge to watch a film, boy how time flies when your asleep.

Jkc73

~ Jkc73
--------------------

Posted Image
Want to help others? Join the ClassRoom and learn how.
How to Prevent Malware: by ©miekiemoes
"I do most of my reading when writing".

Enjoy life, before it enjoys you!

Due to real life commitments, I may be unable to respond!

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#17 8210GUY

8210GUY

SuperMember

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,284 posts
  • Interests:Hoping to die.

Posted 26 May 2009 - 02:52 PM

Generally change is for the better, but often it carries a much greater cost though, and many times people will ask was it worth it, but of course this is all relevant to each individual as we all have various ways we see things. But that 12 year old was on tonights show, not sure if he gets through yet or not as the results are a bit later on, but no matter what he is going to be set for life, I put money on Simon Cowell having signed him up already, or as good as anyway, he also has the benefit of age, so he can come back next year (it's an annual event) and try again with even more practise behind him. *edit They just gave the results, and the kid got through, but only just, the sickest thing was the ones that went through without question, they have zero talent IMHO, everyone agrees, but they just have that comic value which many seem to like, thing is though they are not trying to be funny, no wonder this country is a mess.

Edited by 8210GUY, 26 May 2009 - 03:00 PM.

Braindead

#18 8210GUY

8210GUY

SuperMember

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,284 posts
  • Interests:Hoping to die.

Posted 30 May 2009 - 03:40 PM

Well it's all over now, Susan Boyle got 2nd even after a week in the headlines about quiting, a dance group called Diversity won, personally I thought the other dance group were better and more inventive\hard working, but tonight they just didn't do enough to pull it off, what they did the other night would of easily won tonight, but they did something way to basic this time, and it wasn't enough to win the night, but this dance group had done the exact reverse I'm just glad some of the joke acts didn't win, but at least thats it for another year now lol.

Braindead