This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Infection showing with Kaspersky

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

A few weeks ago I was here for virus removal help. Everything was working fine until recently. I noticed the computer was slowing down again, so I updated and ran any scans I needed to. MBAM found 6 instances of malware, which were removed. I would appreciate any help with this. Thank you in advance! Here is what Kaspersky online scanner found: ——————————————————————————– KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER 7.0 REPORT Friday, April 10, 2009 Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600) Kaspersky Online Scanner version: 7.0.26.13 Program database last update: Friday, April 10, 2009 15:21:09 Records in database: 2031752 ——————————————————————————– Scan settings: Scan using the following database: extended Scan archives: yes Scan mail databases: yes Scan area - My Computer: C:\ D:\ E:\ Scan statistics: Files scanned: 53294 Threat name: 1 Infected objects: 6 Suspicious objects: 0 Duration of the scan: 01:05:27 File name / Threat name / Threats count C:\_OTListIt\MovedFiles\03222009_091548\WINDOWS\system32\bslbur.dll Infected: Packed.Win32.Krap.o 1 C:\_OTListIt\MovedFiles\03222009_091548\WINDOWS\system32\jipapema.dll Infected: Packed.Win32.Krap.o 1 C:\_OTListIt\MovedFiles\03222009_091548\WINDOWS\system32\kasivaga.dll Infected: Packed.Win32.Krap.o 1 C:\_OTListIt\MovedFiles\03222009_091548\WINDOWS\system32\kevupavo.dll Infected: Packed.Win32.Krap.o 1 C:\_OTListIt\MovedFiles\03222009_091548\WINDOWS\system32\kuhumepe.dll Infected: Packed.Win32.Krap.o 1 C:\_OTListIt\MovedFiles\03222009_091548\WINDOWS\system32\totodele.dll Infected: Packed.Win32.Krap.o 1 The selected area was scanned.
Hi Ethel975, The files that kaspersky found are files that were removed and quarantined by one of the tools you used before. That folder should have been removed during the tools cleanup. If you are still in need of help, please post a new HJT log and describe how your computer is at the moment. Thanks

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI