This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Resolved] trojan horse bho.hdk

17 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

CAtByte, The download from microsoft did not work. I will certainly post on the other board and then once the problem is fixed I will run the cleanup that you recommended. CatByte, again I want to thank you for all of your help in ridding my computer of the malware. THANKS, Joyful
You are most welcome and I hope the Techs are able to resolve your windows installer issue…probably a simple setting but my knowledge doesn't extend that far… ( It's great we have the Tech Guru's at this site isn't it :thumbup: ) Good luck and stay safe…… :wavey: CB
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI