Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

CAPTURE - How to capture screen images (screen shots)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jkc73

Jkc73

Advanced Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:Malware Removal, Tech Support

Posted 14 October 2008 - 02:25 AM

In Windows XP, you can easily take a screen shot. Just press the Print Screen key on your keyboard, and the entire screen will be copied to your clipboard. To copy only the active window to your clipboard, press ALT+Print Screen. Now, you just need to paste the screen shot into another program. To save the screen shot, open Paint, press CTRL+V to paste the screen shot, and save the file. Paint isn't the only program that you can paste screen shots into. Some other programs you can paste screen shots into include: * Microsoft Word and Powerpoint * Microsoft Outlook * Other graphics software like Photoshop, CorelDRAW, IrfanView or Picassa (both free)

Edited by Ztruker, 03 December 2010 - 08:18 PM.

~ Jkc73
--------------------

Posted Image
Want to help others? Join the ClassRoom and learn how.
How to Prevent Malware: by ©miekiemoes
"I do most of my reading when writing".

Enjoy life, before it enjoys you!

Due to real life commitments, I may be unable to respond!

Advertisements

Register to Remove