Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Matsonic MS9158 driver

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ar_hang

ar_hang

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 06:34 AM

After i fomat my computer ,i lost my driver disk! My computer is no sound now,please help! And i cannot find the driver on the Internet! Please help me ! Details of my PC: General Information : Product : MS9158 Series Version : 1.0 Serial Number : 00000000 Unique ID : 00000000-00000000-00000000-00000000 SKU : Unspecified Family : Unspecified Start mode : Modem Ring OEM Information : OEM #1 : SMBIOS Support from AMI OEM #2 : Tested by James General Information : Manufacturer : MATSONIC Product : MS9158 Series Version : 1.0 thank you very much!!

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Digerati

Digerati

Built, broke, fixed, learned.

• Tech Team
  • 3,717 posts
  • MVP

Posted 20 September 2008 - 07:23 AM

Hi ar_hang and welcome.

#2 Rule of Formatting - have all disks and hardware drivers on hand before formatting - of course, you don't need to be told that now, but just a reminder for future readers.

Check here. Unfortunately, Matsonic makes OEM products for other makers only - they do not have a public face, or website to get support. Too bad. I hope that site has what you need.

If the CMOS has been reset, or the battery is run down, the on-board sound may be disabled. Batteries are inexpensive and available at most any battery/watch/camera counter. When replacing the new battery, never touch with bare skin as the oils promote corrosion and attract dust. Use a clean cloth and make sure the computer is unplugged from the wall, and you take necessary ESD precautions to prevent static discharge damage. Most battery counters recycle old batteries too. Boot directly into the Boot Setup Menu, set date/time and verify boot order and drives, the Save and Exit.

Oh, #1 Rule - Never Reformat! (Formatting is always a last resort option, used after ALL other options have been exhausted. Nothing is learned by formatting, and it may not fix the problem).
kIbxonF.gif Bill (AFE7Ret)
Freedom is NOT Free!
fl3leAE.gif Windows and Devices for IT, 2007 - 2018

Heat is the bane of all electronics!

─────────────────────