Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

Welcome to What the Tech Forums - Register now for FREE

We're your place for tech questions. Join 87505 others, and join the conversation. Ask questions. Find answers. Share your ideas and opinions. Browse our community. You'll find experts who enjoy helping others. Who explain technical issues in a non-technical way that anyone can understand. Create an account today (it's 100% free)!

Create an Account Login to Account

Photo

No pictures in email

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 knob60

knob60

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 11:06 AM

When I receive a message in Comcast email that has embedded pictures I just show a blank box with an X in the corner. If I indicate I want html shown as an attachment the pictures show up as attachments. Has this got something to do with security or the manner in which I selected I want my emails displayed? They used to show up in the body of the email. Thanks

#2 paws

paws

Tech Team

• Administrator
  • 5,162 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 09:20 AM

Hi,
Sorry you had to wait for a response to your question.
Usually problems of this nature are caused by either an overful temp files/cache, or security setting within your email client resticting images from being shown.
to resolve this
1 Perform a disc clean up (ATF Cleaner by Atribune) is excellent for this, available from here:
http://www.atribune....tent/view/19/2/
2 Amend security settings in your email client accessed usually via tools>Options>Security
Regards
paws