Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

FAQ

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#46 Doug

Doug

Retired Administrator -Tech Team

• Tech Team
  • 10,057 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:41 PM

Hi,

How to get access to the messenger?

Earlier in this same Topic Thread your same question has been asked and answered.

In brief, New Members do not immediately have access to Personal Messenging.
Yes, it can be annoying to some New Members who join and deem themselves to be ready to jump right into the community with full participation.
However, it is also a Security policy which helps us get to know New Members by their Posting in the regular Forums, before they advance to more active and specific participation.

Post your questions when you have need and offer assistence where you are able.
After a short period of getting to know each other New Member advance to access to PM messaging automatically.

Best Regards
The help you receive here is free.
If you wish, you may Donate to help keep us online.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#47 mazp

mazp

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:04 PM

I must have missed it. Thank you so much for your response :)

#48 Clodi

Clodi

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:47 PM

Hi everybody,

I have topic called "saying hello" where i mentioned that i' have subscribded to the clasroom. Tashi replied with this:

The PM from an administrator was sent to you Jan 17 2013.

We are sorry but the application was declined, please enjoy the rest of the forums this site has to offer. smile.gif

Best regards.

My question is: where can I find the PM? I don't see or find it.

Thanks in advance,

Clodi.

#49 Karelia

Karelia

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 08:50 PM

Why doesn't my profile picture change when i attempt to upload a new one? I think i need more information about the base requirements for the picture itself.  

#50 rharrison

rharrison

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Computers, malware, security, electronics

Posted 25 April 2019 - 08:08 AM

I'm returning to these forums after a long hiatus however my first reply to a topic has been removed. I hope this or future posts aren't going to follow suit without explanation.

#51 Tomk

Tomk

Beguilement Monitor

• Global Moderator
  • 20,451 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 02:58 PM

Moderator hid the topic for review because it dredged up a year old thread to advise use of a different product that had nothing to do with the original topic.

Tomk
------------------------------------------------------------
Microsoft MVP 2010-2014

#52 Tomk

Tomk

Beguilement Monitor

• Global Moderator
  • 20,451 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 05:10 PM

In a word... no.

Basically, this is a help forum.  We pretty much get into every aspect of computers and their use... but we expect most businesses to have their own IT department, whom we do not attempt to replace.

Tomk
------------------------------------------------------------
Microsoft MVP 2010-2014