All of the people who volunteer here are members that donate their time to help you, the victim, fix your computer. We have members from all over the world so often have coverage over a 24 hour period but the staff member helping you will only be on-line a few hours of those 24 hours.
Unfortunately, we often take a day or two to respond to your post, because we are flooded with people whose computers have been made useless, by scumware. Occasionally, a post may be overlooked because of a sudden increase in the number of request for help, or due to its complexity, because not everyone here is qualified to help with every type of problem. Please read the pinned topics in the different areas of the forum, for more information and do the following:
- If you posted your request and have received no response after 3 days, please Add Reply to this thread including a link to your topic. If you do not include a link in this post, we will be unable to help you.
- This topic is for unanswered threads over 3 days old, ONLY . Please do not use it for comments, etc as we will be forced to delete it. Scan logs posted here will also be deleted
- Any requests posted here that shows the original thread to be less than 3 days old, will be deleted.
- Any request that contains swearing or other rude language will be deleted without a response as this is a family forum!.
- Please review your request in this post before posting it to the forum to ensure that it contains a link to the original thread.
Please Note: To make sure you are notified when someone replies to your original topic, please click on "Track This Topic" at the top right of your original thread.
To unsubscribe from this (or any) topic you must use "My Controls" at the top center of any forum page. Click on "My Controls" then under "Subscriptions" on the left hand side of the new page, click on 'View Topics". You will be taken to a list of topics that you have either started or replied to. Put a check mark beside the thread that you no longer wish to receive email notifications for and click "Unsubscribe" at the bottom of the list.