There isn't one.

#17 vijay.gupta

vijay.gupta

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:27 AM

So, that means that we cannot use Live Chat feature of this forum?

#18 Leurgy

Leurgy

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:06 AM

Actually there is, but I have been the only one in there for quite some time. I hang around around to keep the room registered or else it will be dropped from the server due to inactivity.

Very few forum users have visited, but I have had some successes helping people which is very gratifying. Of course, even though I am logged in 24/7, I'm not always available, nor am I always able to help people outside my areas of expertise. When I can't help I refer the users to the appropriate forum.

As IRC Chat Staff at G2G I felt I would at least occupy the chat to keep it viable. Its a shame more forum members don't participate.

Each forum page has a link to the "Live" Chat at the top. Live Chat

#19 vijay.gupta

vijay.gupta

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:09 AM

yes, I never find anyone there...so I thought this is not working...

#20 Blair

Blair

SuperMember

• Root Admin
  • 2,128 posts
  • MVP

Posted 31 October 2011 - 01:59 PM

We've reserved the IRC channel name, but have removed the live chat links. It may return in the future.

#21 Elizabeth Clare

Elizabeth Clare

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:IT, Science, Theology, Performing Arts, Physiology, Psychology, Inner/Family/Community/World Peace, Health and Prosperity

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:32 AM

:o Hi! I was wondering if I opened up a "Chatzy" account for all the WTT Community to use (and it's simple & free), could I do so? May I have permission? To whom should I ask permission? I've used this in conjuction with other forums and they worked great. I'm just wondering if I could do this until the IRC Chat Room reopens. Would this be OK ? :huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users