Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Malware check. [Closed]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#1 ComputerEngineer

ComputerEngineer

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:13 AM

You can check the details of who directed me to this section !!: http://forums.whatth...654#entry841441. And, my results are attached since I can't post them on 1 thread !.

Attached Files

• Attached File  Extras.Txt   54.71KB   399 downloads
  • Attached File  OTL.Txt   849.44KB   3202 downloads

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Tomk

Tomk

Beguilement Monitor

• Global Moderator
  • 20,451 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:54 PM

Hi ComputerEngineer,

:welcome:

My name is Tomk. I would be glad to take a look at your log and help you with solving any malware problems. Logs can take a while to research, so please be patient and I'd be grateful if you would note the following:
  • I will be working on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
  • The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for the issues on this machine.
  • Please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine appears to be clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
  • It's often worth reading through these instructions and printing them for ease of reference.
  • If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask!! It's better to be sure and safe than sorry.
  • Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
As we work through the logs, please just copy/paste them in your post. It makes it easier on me to research.

First off:

utorrent
You have utorrent, a P2P/file sharing program installed on your computer. P2P applications like it are the largest source of malware we see. You'll be doing yourself a favor by removing it.

References for the risk of these programs can be found in these links:
http://www.microsoft...protection.mspx
http://www.techweb.com/wire/160500554
http://www.internetw...cles/art053.htm

I would recommend that you uninstall utorrent, however that choice is up to you. If you choose to remove these programs, you can do so via Control Panel >> Add or Remove Programs.

If you wish to keep it, please do not use it until your computer is cleaned.

To go along with that... you have pirated programs installed on your system. I suggest that you delete any such programs immediately! You may want to refer to this sites terms of use in this regard. (As a matter of fact, your operating system is reporting itself "strangely". I trust this is a legitimate installation? The "strangeness" could be caused by malware.)

And... probably because of your propensity to download programs... your hard drive is full. You only have 2% available. I believe you need at least 15% available in order for windows to work correctly. You should delete anything you don't want or need in order to give your system room to "breathe".

Now... once you've taken care of that... you seem to have a handful of adware installed. Let's see if we can remove it.

First of please run this tool:

Download ComboFix from here: http://download.blee...Bs/ComboFix.exe

* IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop
  • Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools. If you have difficulty properly disabling your protective programs, refer to this link --> [url]http://forums.whatth...ams_t96260.html
  • Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.

• When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.

Notes:

1. Do not mouse-click Combofix's window while it is running. That may cause it to stall.
    2. Do not "re-run" Combofix. If you have a problem, reply back for further instructions.
    3. ComboFix may reset a number of Internet Explorer's settings, including making I-E the default browser.
    4. CF disconnects your machine from the internet. The connection is automatically restored before CF completes its run. If CF runs into difficulty and terminates prematurely, the connection can be manually restored by restarting your machine.

Tomk
------------------------------------------------------------
Microsoft MVP 2010-2014

#3 ComputerEngineer

ComputerEngineer

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:46 PM

Hi Tomk,

Thanks for your effort to help me.

About utorrent, I'd prefer to not to uninstall it, but, if I get clear and wanted to use utorrent later on, what guarantees me that I won't download a malicious software accidentally ?!!. And, about my drive, I've freed up my space to 41 GB which is good enough, I guess !!. You can find the file attached with my reply !.

Regards,

ComputerEngineer.

Attached Files

Edited by ComputerEngineer, 21 January 2014 - 02:47 PM.

#4 Tomk

Tomk

Beguilement Monitor

• Global Moderator
  • 20,451 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:19 PM

About utorrent, I'd prefer to not to uninstall it, but, if I get clear and wanted to use utorrent later on, what guarantees me that I won't download a malicious software accidentally ?!!

Nothing.  By some estimates, 80 to 90% of torrent files are patched with malware.  The torrent client opens a port through your firewall and bypasses your onboard security (anti-virus and anti-spyware programs).  If you tell it to download the program... it will do it.  If it's contaminated... you will be infected.

You still have at least one cracked program on your system.

There is still some misc. malware files showing.  Rather than root them out by hand, let's run a couple of programs that should take care of them.

Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
  • Shutdown your antivirus to avoid any conflicts.
  • Right click over JRT.exe and select Run as administrator on Windows Vista or Windows 7/8, double-click on XP.
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next reply message
  • When completed make sure to re-enable your antivirus
Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
    Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator
  • Click on the Scan button.
  • AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
  • When it's done you'll see: Pending: Please uncheck elements you don't want removed.
  • Now click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
  • Look over the log especially under Files/Folders for any program you want to save.
  • If there's a program you may want to save, just uncheck it from AdwCleaner.
  • If you're not sure, post the log for review. (all items found are adware/spyware/foistware)
  • If you're ready to clean it all up.....click the Clean button.
  • After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
  • A copy of that logfile will also be saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder.
While we're at it... lets run Malwarebytes' also (unlike most tools we use, it's a great program to keep on your system)
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop.
  • Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
  • At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to a convenient location and post the results.
  • Note: If you receive a notice that some of the items couldn't be removed, that they have been added to the delete on reboot list, please reboot (shut down your computer then restart it).
That means you will have the following logs to post (not attach) in your next reply:
  • JRT.txt
  • AdwCleaner[S0].txt
  • Mbam log

Tomk
Microsoft MVP 2010-2014

#5 ComputerEngineer

ComputerEngineer

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:16 AM

Well, utorrent was attempting to download a malicious software after my 3 scans, so, I had to uninstall it as you requested !!. And, I've noticed something weird, my C: drive's space kept decreasing since I last freed it up from almost 41 GB to 37.7 GB, and all what I've done is installed your programs in it, and it even kept decreasing after installing your programs, anyway, here are my results in the same order !.

- JRT.txt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu
Version: 6.1.0 (01.07.2014:1)
Ran by MAGMAM on Wed 01/22/2014 at  7:24:12.19

~~~ Services

Successfully stopped: [Service] backupstack 
Successfully deleted: [Service] backupstack 
Failed to stop: [Service] hshld 
Successfully stopped: [Service] hsstrayservice 
Successfully deleted: [Service] hsstrayservice 
Failed to stop: [Service] hsswd 
Successfully stopped: [Service] yontoo desktop updater 
Successfully deleted: [Service] yontoo desktop updater 

~~~ Registry Values

Successfully deleted: [Registry Value] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\software informer
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-357385200-1680055637-319585916-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\\DefaultScope
Suspicious HKCU\..\Run entries found. Trojan:JS/Medfos.B?

Value Name          Type                             Value Data                     
========================================================================================
    NextLive    REG_SZ    C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe "C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me\nengine.dll",EntryPoint -m l

~~~ Registry Keys

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\{18B9B16E-716F-43DF-A6AD-512C7D2EB983}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\{19975B78-1907-4DD6-A437-4C48120F46A4}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\{39CB8175-E224-4446-8746-00566302DF8D}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\{562B9316-C08A-444A-9482-62080DD851AE}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\{562B9317-C08A-444A-9482-62080DD851AE}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\{72D89EBF-0C5D-4190-91FD-398E45F1D007}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\{C26644C4-2A12-4CA6-8F2E-0EDE6CF018F3}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\addonsframework.dll
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\buttonsite.dll
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\scripthost.dll
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\smbarbroker.exe
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\surfcanyon.dll
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{1AA60054-57D9-4F99-9A55-D0FBFBE7ECD3}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{4AA46D49-459F-4358-B4D1-169048547C23}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{4FCB4630-2A1C-4AA1-B422-345E8DC8A6DE}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{67BD9EEB-AA06-4329-A940-D250019300C9}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{80922EE0-8A76-46AE-95D5-BD3C3FE0708D}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{86838207-681D-469D-9511-D0DCC6F19F9B}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{E97A663B-81A6-49C5-A6D3-BCB05BA1DE26}
Failed to delete: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{FB684D26-01F4-4D9D-87CB-F486BEBA56DC}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{045F91B3-695F-423A-98C7-8DE3C47AA020}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{1231839B-064E-4788-B865-465A1B5266FD}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{1348BD1B-C32A-41A7-9BD4-5377AA1AB925}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{2DAC2231-CC35-482B-97C5-CED1D4185080}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{31E3BC75-2A09-4CFF-9C92-8D0ED8D1DC0F}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{395AFE6E-8308-48DB-89BE-ED5F4AA3D3EC}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{3F1CD84C-04A3-4EA0-9EA1-7D134FD66C82}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{3F83A9CA-B5F0-44EC-9357-35BB3E84B07F}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{43969E3F-3E7C-4911-A8F1-79C6CA6AC731}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{43B390F0-6BA2-45CA-ABF2-5DB0CEE9B49D}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{47E520EA-CAD2-4F51-8F30-613B3A1C33EB}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{57C91446-8D81-4156-A70E-624551442DE9}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{70AFB7B2-9FB5-4A70-905B-0E9576142E1D}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{79FB5FC8-44B9-4AF5-BADD-CCE547F953E5}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{7AD65FD1-79E0-406D-B03C-DD7C14726D69}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{94CADA2E-1D3F-419F-8A3D-06C58EDF53C8}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{97DD820D-2E20-40AD-B01E-6730B2FCE630}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{9E52EB8B-8DD9-4605-AD36-D352BCD482F2}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{9EDC0C90-2B5B-4512-953E-35767BAD5C67}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{A1440EC3-F0FA-407A-B811-DE6668C06D29}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{B177446D-54A4-4869-BABC-8566110B4BE0}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{B9A84AD0-5777-46FD-8B8F-1EBD06750FBC}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{C1995F88-1C7F-40D7-B0FA-6F107F6308B8}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{C815E3DA-0823-49B0-9270-D1771D58B317}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{D9D1DFC5-502D-43E4-B1BB-4D0B7841489A}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{E0B07188-A528-4F9E-B2F7-C7FDE8680AE4}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{F05B12E1-ADE8-4485-B45B-898748B53C37}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{A0EE0278-2986-4E5A-884E-A3BF0357E476}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{E2343056-CC08-46AC-B898-BFC7ACF4E755}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\1clickdownload
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\anchorfree
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\baidu
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\bi
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\bonanzadealslive
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\conduit
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\dealplylive
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\delta
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\filescout
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\installcore
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\mixidj
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\optimizer pro
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\performersoft
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\softonic
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\surf canyon
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\theseaapp
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\yourfiledownloader
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\InternetRegistry\REGISTRY\USER\S-1-5-21-357385200-1680055637-319585916-1000\Software\sweetim
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Eventlog\Application\webcakeupdater
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\bonanzadealslive
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\dealplylive
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\delta
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\hotspotshield
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\installiq
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\mixidj
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\performersoft
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\qvo6software
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\systweak
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\yourfiledownloader
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\delta.deltaappcore
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\delta.deltaappcore.1
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\mixidj.mixidjappcore
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\mixidj.mixidjappcore.1
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\prod.cap
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\smbarbroker.smbardealer
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\smbarbroker.smbardealer.1
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\surfcanyon.bhosite
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\surfcanyon.bhosite.1
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\updater.amiupd
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\updater.amiupd.1
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\CLSID\{FB684D26-01F4-4D9D-87CB-F486BEBA56DC}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\backupstack_rasapi32
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\backupstack_rasmancs
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\optimizerpro_rasapi32
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\optimizerpro_rasmancs
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\optprostart_rasapi32
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\optprostart_rasmancs
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\webcakedesktop_rasapi32
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\webcakedesktop_rasmancs
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\mypc backup
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\bi_uninstaller
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\delta
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\mypc backup
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\pc performer_is1
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{99c91fc5-db5b-4aa0-bb70-5d89c5a4df96}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\UpdateTask_RASAPI32
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\UpdateTask_RASMANCS
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\DEALPL~1_RASAPI32
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\DEALPL~1_RASMANCS
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{0ECDF796-C2DC-4d79-A620-CCE0C0A66CC9}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{53328FCB-90EF-4B18-B4E3-686DBA728B32}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{77AA745B-F4F8-45DA-9B14-61D2D95054C8}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{33BB0A4E-99AF-4226-BDF6-49120163DE86}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{5AB7104A-B71F-49AD-9154-F7F8806AE848}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] "hkey_current_user\software\apn pip"

~~~ Files

Successfully deleted: [File] C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Dealply
Successfully deleted: [File] "C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\PC Performer"
Successfully deleted: [File] C:\Windows\Tasks\amiupdxp.job
Successfully disinfected: [Shortcut] C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Google Chrome.lnk
Successfully disinfected: [Shortcut] C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Launch Internet Explorer Browser.lnk
Successfully disinfected: [Shortcut] C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Google Chrome.lnk
Successfully disinfected: [Shortcut] C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Internet Explorer.lnk
Successfully disinfected: [Shortcut] C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
Successfully disinfected: [Shortcut] C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome\Google Chrome.lnk
Successfully disinfected: [Shortcut] C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\microsoft\windows\start menu\Programs\Internet Explorer.lnk
Successfully disinfected: [Shortcut] C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\microsoft\windows\start menu\Programs\Accessories\System Tools\Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).lnk
Successfully disinfected: [Shortcut] C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk

~~~ Folders

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\apn"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\babylon"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\baidu"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\bonanzadealslive"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\dealplylive"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\hotspot shield"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\starapp"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\tarma installer"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\ytd video downloader"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\babylon"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\baidu"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\dealply"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\delta"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\dll-files.com"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\file scout"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\hotspot shield"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\mixidj"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\opencandy"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\optimizer pro"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\performersoft"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\software informer"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\yourfiledownloader"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\MAGMAM\appdata\local\bonanzadealslive"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\MAGMAM\appdata\local\dealplylive"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\MAGMAM\appdata\local\filetypeassistant"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\MAGMAM\appdata\local\swvupdater"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\MAGMAM\appdata\locallow\mixidj"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\MAGMAM\appdata\locallow\surfcanyon"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files\bettersurf"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files\bonanzadeals"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files\bonanzadealslive"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files\dealplylive"
Failed to delete: [Folder] "C:\Program Files\delta"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files\driver-soft"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files\hotspot shield"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files\mixidj"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files\mypc backup"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files\pc performer"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files\secretsauce"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files\smart pc cleaner"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files\software informer"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files\surf canyon"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\pc performer"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ytd video downloader"

~~~ Chrome

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Google [Blacklisted Policy]
Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\MAGMAM\appdata\local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\dedmngkbaffkenlfdcbganndoghblmap
Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\MAGMAM\appdata\local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ifohbjbgfchkkfhphahclmkpgejiplfo
Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\MAGMAM\appdata\local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\niapdbllcanepiiimjjndipklodoedlc
Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\MAGMAM\appdata\local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pflphaooapbgpeakohlggbpidpppgdff
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Google\Chrome\Extensions\dedmngkbaffkenlfdcbganndoghblmap
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Google\Chrome\Extensions\ifohbjbgfchkkfhphahclmkpgejiplfo
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Google\Chrome\Extensions\pflphaooapbgpeakohlggbpidpppgdff
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Google\Chrome\Extensions\pflphaooapbgpeakohlggbpidpppgdff

~~~ Event Viewer Logs were cleared

Scan was completed on Wed 01/22/2014 at  7:30:01.94
End of JRT log

- AdwCleaner[S0].txt.
# AdwCleaner v3.017 - Report created 22/01/2014 at 07:47:16
# Updated 12/01/2014 by Xplode
# Operating System : Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 (32 bits)
# Username : MAGMAM - MAGMAM-PC
# Running from : C:\Users\MAGMAM\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option : Clean

***** [ Services ] *****

[#] Service Deleted : hshld
[#] Service Deleted : hsswd

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\saaveensyhhare
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\saVensuhAAre u
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Seaarch-NeewTab
[/!\] Not Deleted ( Junction ) : C:\ProgramData\Seaarch-NeewTab
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Seaarcha-NewTabi
[/!\] Not Deleted ( Junction ) : C:\ProgramData\Seaarcha-NewTabi
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Seeaarch-NewTiab
[/!\] Not Deleted ( Junction ) : C:\ProgramData\Seeaarch-NewTiab
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\hotspot shield
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\saVensuhAAre u
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Seaarch-NeewTab
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Seaarcha-NewTabi
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Seeaarch-NewTiab
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files\Better-Surf
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files\Delta
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files\Gophoto.it
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files\GreenTree Applications
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files\Mobogenie
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files\SimilarSites
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files\Volaro
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files\VonteeraAddon 
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files\WinToFlash Suggestor
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Bundled software uninstaller
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\genienext
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Mobogenie
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\LocalLow\saaveensyhhare
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\LocalLow\saVensuhAAre u
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\LocalLow\Seaarch-NeewTab
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\LocalLow\Seaarcha-NewTabi
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\LocalLow\Seeaarch-NewTiab
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\eIntaller
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\ExpressFiles
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\SimilarSites
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\SkypEmoticons
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BrowserDefender
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\Documents\Mobogenie
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\123321\AppData\Local\filetypeassistant
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\123321\AppData\Local\genienext
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\123321\AppData\Local\Mobogenie
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\123321\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\123321\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyPC Backup
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\123321\Documents\Mobogenie
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\op84hkh5.default\Extensions\{AD9A41D2-9A49-4FA6-A79E-71A0785364C8}
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\op84hkh5.default\Extensions\firefox@divapton.biz
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\op84hkh5.default\Extensions\freegames4357@BestOffers
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\op84hkh5.default\Extensions\gophoto@gophoto.it
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\op84hkh5.default\Extensions\speedtest4354@BestOffers
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\op84hkh5.default\Extensions\{285ACFBB-8E53-4feb-90E6-F02A128927F3}
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\acaoakiamfeidcmgooclgeleejkbaecf
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\123321\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\acaoakiamfeidcmgooclgeleejkbaecf
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\vnbv\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\acaoakiamfeidcmgooclgeleejkbaecf
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\123321\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\bcjagnifjocnddgeknajocbkkhlgibem
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\vnbv\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\bcjagnifjocnddgeknajocbkkhlgibem
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\123321\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\boipimhfjpakfgckhbljjengakjhkcbp
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\vnbv\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\boipimhfjpakfgckhbljjengakjhkcbp
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\123321\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\dedmngkbaffkenlfdcbganndoghblmap
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\vnbv\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\dedmngkbaffkenlfdcbganndoghblmap
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\123321\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ifohbjbgfchkkfhphahclmkpgejiplfo
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\vnbv\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ifohbjbgfchkkfhphahclmkpgejiplfo
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\123321\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pflphaooapbgpeakohlggbpidpppgdff
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\vnbv\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pflphaooapbgpeakohlggbpidpppgdff
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pfmopbbadnfoelckkcmjjeaaegjpjjbk
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\123321\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pfmopbbadnfoelckkcmjjeaaegjpjjbk
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\vnbv\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pfmopbbadnfoelckkcmjjeaaegjpjjbk
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\poheodfamflhhhdcmjfeggbgigeefaco
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\123321\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\poheodfamflhhhdcmjfeggbgigeefaco
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\vnbv\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\poheodfamflhhhdcmjfeggbgigeefaco
File Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\op84hkh5.default\Extensions\gophoto@gophoto.it.xpi
File Deleted : C:\Users\Public\Desktop\PC Performer.lnk
File Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\mysearchdial-speeddial.crx
File Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\Desktop\MySearchDial.url
File Deleted : C:\Users\123321\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\MyPC Backup.lnk
File Deleted : C:\Users\123321\Desktop\MyPC Backup.lnk
File Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\op84hkh5.default\bprotector_extensions.sqlite
File Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\op84hkh5.default\bprotector_prefs.js
File Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\op84hkh5.default\invalidprefs.js
File Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\op84hkh5.default\searchplugins\bingp.xml
File Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\op84hkh5.default\searchplugins\BitGuard.xml
File Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\op84hkh5.default\searchplugins\Mysearchdial.xml
File Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\op84hkh5.default\searchplugins\softonic.xml
File Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\op84hkh5.default\user.js
File Deleted : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\newtab.crx
File Deleted : C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Express FilesUpdate
File Deleted : C:\Windows\Tasks\PC Performer_DEFAULT.job
File Deleted : C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\PC Performer_DEFAULT
File Deleted : C:\Windows\Tasks\PC Performer_UPDATES.job
File Deleted : C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\PC Performer_UPDATES

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\Firefox\Extensions [12x3q@3244516.com]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\Firefox\Extensions [xz123@ya456.com]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\Firefox\Extensions [wl-3cdp@eroeuie.co.uk]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\Firefox\Extensions [s8k_fe@iyiu-qhq.com]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\Firefox\Extensions [d-fbc6-tmp@mafl-iioyfaxfxq-.co.uk]
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\acaoakiamfeidcmgooclgeleejkbaecf
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\bcjagnifjocnddgeknajocbkkhlgibem
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\boipimhfjpakfgckhbljjengakjhkcbp
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\kpepfkjapeclaafmhoelccknpfedainn
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\pfmopbbadnfoelckkcmjjeaaegjpjjbk
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\poheodfamflhhhdcmjfeggbgigeefaco
[#] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Plain\{F0BEC4B5-9B75-468C-97B8-F41969876AD4}
[#] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tasks\{F0BEC4B5-9B75-468C-97B8-F41969876AD4}
[#] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Logon\{07CDCBE9-3D9B-4C98-9738-63A94B217B84}
[#] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tasks\{07CDCBE9-3D9B-4C98-9738-63A94B217B84}
[#] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Logon\{32EBA381-E17F-4B80-A10C-A279CF965DC4}
[#] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tasks\{32EBA381-E17F-4B80-A10C-A279CF965DC4}
[#] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tasks\{AC089F93-926B-444C-A0B5-2092A379FDE2}
[#] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tasks\{DD849CC8-41B9-4997-B6E4-13649271D13D}
[#] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Plain\{DD849CC8-41B9-4997-B6E4-13649271D13D}
[#] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Plain\{AC089F93-926B-444C-A0B5-2092A379FDE2}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\qvo6.com
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main [bprotector start page]
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes [bProtectorDefaultScope]
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [NextLive]
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [UpdateChecker]
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\*\shell\filescout
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\YourFile_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\YourFile_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\YourFileUpdater_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\YourFileUpdater_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\MobogenieAdd
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\5d48d8bb13eee47
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\5d48d8bb13eee47
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{3A188115-B81B-48F2-A958-F974C8F3F309}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{A2773ED4-83BD-488A-A186-73590706C916}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{A3514F71-E63F-440B-8076-14226E21B2BF}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{C292AD0A-C11F-479B-B8DB-743E72D283B0}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{14F35FFC-522A-4DD1-A07E-6B8B65C6891E}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{43769158-3B03-4932-8D8A-8F0F344BF024}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{5AB7104A-B71F-49AD-9154-F7F8806AE848}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AF175732-0D59-716D-F757-9F1492D808D9}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{D40753C7-8A59-4C1F-BE88-C300F4624D5B}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3408AC0D-510E-4808-8F7B-6B70B1F88534}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{462862BE-9A5C-49A5-9CBD-A649EAC63645}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{68AD96A1-2A28-4841-ABD0-F5AA45F008C9}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{78CE34FD-F6D4-4866-B79C-A37268D06A04}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{80904944-C726-4C7D-A452-3FFF2A882095}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C66F0B7A-BD67-4982-AF71-C6CA6E7F016F}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E4A994B0-5550-4680-A4C6-B9470B888069}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{2D9B1B31-D034-4738-8F6E-40F0AFCC742C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{4599D05A-D545-4069-BB42-5895B4EAE05B}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{AC329328-7EC4-4C34-B672-0A2B90CB9B00}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{BA3105E9-5DE6-4A1E-A819-6F5046AB67F5}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{BEAA0C04-ED15-4C17-800B-28716025A4E4}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{C292AD0A-C11F-479B-B8DB-743E72D283B0}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{DCABB943-792E-44C4-9029-ECBEE6265AF9}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{5AB7104A-B71F-49AD-9154-F7F8806AE848}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{5AB7104A-B71F-49AD-9154-F7F8806AE848}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{348C2DF3-1191-4C3E-92A6-B3A89A9D9C85}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{33BB0A4E-99AF-4226-BDF6-49120163DE86}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{77AA745B-F4F8-45DA-9B14-61D2D95054C8}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\ExpressFiles
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\mysearchdial.com
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Popajar
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\SmileysWeLove
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\SoftonicToolbar
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\BetterSurf
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Driver-Soft
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\ExpressFiles
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Uniblue
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\hotspotshield
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SkypEmoticons_is1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{62D82EC1-0D3A-DF54-8E3E-07E1337A5311}

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v11.0.9600.16428

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v26.0 (en-US)

[ File : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\op84hkh5.default\prefs.js ]

Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.520a60452f372.scode", "(function(){try{if(window.self.location.hostname.indexOf(\"acebook.co\")>-1){return};}catch(e){};(function(){if(window.self==window.top&&!document.getEleme[...]
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.520a60eb0e996.scode", "(function(){try{if(window.self.location.hostname.indexOf(\"acebook.co\")>-1){return};}catch(e){};if(window.self.location.hostname.indexOf('mail.')==-1)\r\n[...]
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.520a6731e0f95.scode", "(function(){try{if(window.self.location.hostname.indexOf(\"acebook.co\")>-1){return};}catch(e){};(function(){if(window.self==window.top&&!document.getEleme[...]
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.520a68260b058.scode", "(function(){try{if(window.self.location.hostname.indexOf(\"acebook.co\")>-1){return};}catch(e){};if(window.self.location.hostname.indexOf('mail.')==-1)\r\n[...]
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.admin", false);
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.aflt", "SD");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.appId", "{7ABBFE1C-E485-44AA-8F36-353751B4124D}");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.autoRvrt", "false");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.cntry", "BH");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.dfltLng", "");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.dfltSrch", true);
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.dnsErr", true);
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.dpkLst", "3654782829,1334533236,1121012847,231756876,1895130307,603719297,4288797614,3754950497,426401714,3046281807,752626116,1657571787,3224935090,2597085128,182856413[...]
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.excTlbr", false);
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.ffxUnstlRst", false);
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.hdrMd5", "A40458676F5BFA4A6C2A76B6FC27D496");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.hmpg", true);
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.hmpgUrl", "hxxp://search.softonic.com/INF00176/tb_v1?SearchSource=13&cc=&mi=62cb522600000000000000ffe83cfdd2&toi=16063");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.hpOld0", "hxxp://start.mysearchdial.com/?f=1&a=filemsd1103&cd=2XzuyEtN2Y1L1QzuyCzz0AtA0CyE0AyDyDtDyC0FyDtBtByCtN0D0Tzu0CyCzyyDtN1L2XzutBtFtBtFtCyEtFtCtAyBzytN1L1CzutCyD1[...]
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.id", "62cb522600000000000000ffe83cfdd2");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.instlDay", "16063");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.instlRef", "INF00176");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.kw_url", "hxxp://search.softonic.com/INF00176/tb_v1?SearchSource=2&cc=&mi=62cb522600000000000000ffe83cfdd2&toi=16063&q=");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.lastB", "hxxp://search.softonic.com/INF00176/tb_v1?SearchSource=13&cc=&mi=62cb522600000000000000ffe83cfdd2&toi=16063");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.lastVrsnTs", "1.8.29.36:40:44");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.newTab", true);
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.newTabUrl", "hxxp://search.softonic.com/INF00176/tb_v1/?SearchSource=15&cc=&mi=62cb522600000000000000ffe83cfdd2&toi=16063");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.pnu_2013desingbrand", "{\"newVrsn\":\"58\",\"lastVrsn\":\"58\",\"vrsnLoad\":\"\",\"showMsg\":\"false\",\"showSilent\":\"true\",\"msgTs\":0,\"lstMsgTs\":\"0\"}");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.pnu_base", "{\"newVrsn\":\"230\",\"lastVrsn\":\"230\",\"vrsnLoad\":\"\",\"showMsg\":\"false\",\"showSilent\":\"false\",\"msgTs\":0,\"lstMsgTs\":\"0\"}");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.prdct", "Softonic");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.prtnrId", "softonic");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.rvrt", "false");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.sg", "none");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.smplGrp", "none");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.srchPrvdr", "Search the web (Softonic)");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.storage\\storage\\mpvfloatingwindmutex", "447941185849291@@@Thu Jan 16 2014 02:33:42 GMT+0200 (Egypt Standard Time)");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.storage\\storage\\mpvinpagemutex", "c69c8f2d9e3206792fd2831685f3f0d4@@@Fri Jan 17 2014 09:33:18 GMT+0200 (Egypt Standard Time)");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.tlbrId", "2013desingbrand");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.tlbrSrchUrl", "hxxp://search.softonic.com/INF00176/tb_v1?SearchSource=1&cc=&mi=62cb522600000000000000ffe83cfdd2&toi=16063&q=");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.vrsn", "1.8.29.3");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.vrsnTs", "1.8.29.36:40:44");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.Softonic.vrsni", "1.8.29.3");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.enabledAddons", "ffxtlbra%40softonic.com:1.6.0,firefox%40divapton.biz:1.0.0,%7B285ACFBB-8E53-4feb-90E6-F02A128927F3%7D:1.2.6,%7BDF153AFF-6948-45d7-AC98-4FC4AF8A08E2%7D:1.3.3,afpr[...]
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.aflt", "filemsd1103");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.appId", "{CA5CAA63-B27C-4963-9BEC-CB16A36D56F8}");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.cd", "2XzuyEtN2Y1L1QzuyCzz0AtA0CyE0AyDyDtDyC0FyDtBtByCtN0D0Tzu0CyCzyyDtN1L2XzutBtFtBtFtCyEtFtCtAyBzytN1L1CzutCyD1B1P1R");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.cntry", "US");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.cr", "1207704618");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.dfltLng", "");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.dfltSrch", true);
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.dnsErr", true);
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.dpkLst", "3654782829,1334533236,1121012847,231756876,1895130307,603719297,4288797614,3754950497,426401714,3046281807,752626116,1657571787,3224935090,2597085128,18285[...]
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.dspFFXOld", "Bing ");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.excTlbr", false);
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.hdrMd5", "9CA796B64FBF6F807576E45188760B8F");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.hmpg", true);
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.hmpgUrl", "hxxp://start.mysearchdial.com/?f=1&a=filemsd1103&cd=2XzuyEtN2Y1L1QzuyCzz0AtA0CyE0AyDyDtDyC0FyDtBtByCtN0D0Tzu0CyCzyyDtN1L2XzutBtFtBtFtCyEtFtCtAyBzytN1L1Czu[...]
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.hpFFXOld", "hxxp://arabia.msn.com/?pc=UP97&ocid=UP97DHP|hxxp://start.mysearchdial.com/?f=1&a=filemsd1103&cd=2XzuyEtN2Y1L1QzuyCzz0AtA0CyE0AyDyDtDyC0FyDtBtByCtN0D0Tzu0[...]
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.id", "68A3C4A5506F5226");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.instlDay", "16035");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.instlRef", "");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.lastB", "hxxp://start.mysearchdial.com/?f=1&a=filemsd1103&cd=2XzuyEtN2Y1L1QzuyCzz0AtA0CyE0AyDyDtDyC0FyDtBtByCtN0D0Tzu0CyCzyyDtN1L2XzutBtFtBtFtCyEtFtCtAyBzytN1L1CzutC[...]
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.lastVrsnTs", "1.8.21.01:17:42");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.newTabUrl", "hxxp://start.mysearchdial.com/?f=2&a=filemsd1103&cd=2XzuyEtN2Y1L1QzuyCzz0AtA0CyE0AyDyDtDyC0FyDtBtByCtN0D0Tzu0CyCzyyDtN1L2XzutBtFtBtFtCyEtFtCtAyBzytN1L1C[...]
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.pnu_base", "{\"newVrsn\":\"89\",\"lastVrsn\":\"89\",\"vrsnLoad\":\"\",\"showMsg\":\"false\",\"showSilent\":\"false\",\"msgTs\":0,\"lstMsgTs\":\"0\"}");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.prdct", "mysearchdial");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.prtnrId", "mysearchdial");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.sg", "none");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.srchPrvdr", "Mysearchdial");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.tlbrId", "base");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.tlbrSrchUrl", "hxxp://start.mysearchdial.com/?f=3&a=filemsd1103&cd=2XzuyEtN2Y1L1QzuyCzz0AtA0CyE0AyDyDtDyC0FyDtBtByCtN0D0Tzu0CyCzyyDtN1L2XzutBtFtBtFtCyEtFtCtAyBzytN1L[...]
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.vrsn", "1.8.21.0");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial.vrsni", "1.8.21.0");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial_i.hmpg", true);
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial_i.newTab", false);
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial_i.smplGrp", "none");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.mysearchdial_i.vrsnTs", "1.8.21.01:17:42");

-\\ Google Chrome v33.0.1750.29

[ File : C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\preferences ]

[ File : C:\Users\123321\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\preferences ]

Deleted : icon_url

[ File : C:\Users\vnbv\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\preferences ]

Deleted : icon_url

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [30928 octets] - [22/01/2014 07:41:31]
AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [24075 octets] - [22/01/2014 07:47:16]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [24136 octets] ##########

- Mbam log
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (Trial) 1.75.0.1300
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2014.01.22.02

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x86 NTFS
Internet Explorer 11.0.9600.16476
MAGMAM :: MAGMAM-PC [administrator]

Protection: Enabled

22/01/2014 08:03:15 ص
mbam-log-2014-01-22 (08-03-15).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: P2P
Objects scanned: 264175
Time elapsed: 16 minute(s), 25 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 2
C:\Program Files\DiVapton\updateDiVapton.exe (PUP.Optional.DiVapton.A) -> 500 -> Delete on reboot.
C:\Program Files\DiVapton\bin\utilDiVapton.exe (PUP.Optional.DiVapton.A) -> 2116 -> Delete on reboot.

Memory Modules Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Registry Keys Detected: 43
HKCR\AppID\{14B1B6D0-D25F-4418-94E3-EC2B5AEE9756} (PUP.Optional.Delta.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\TypeLib\{14B1B6D0-D25F-4418-94E3-EC2B5AEE9756} (PUP.Optional.Delta.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\CLSID\{2C141B4C-B5BA-4E89-BE73-F71ED4A208CF} (PUP.Optional.MixiDJToolbar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\CLSID\{7D0EE142-0642-4FDD-AF73-7399C04E1041} (PUP.Optional.Delta.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\esrv.mixidjESrvc.1 (PUP.Optional.Delta.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\esrv.mixidjESrvc (PUP.Optional.Delta.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\CLSID\{C3F978C3-0594-4397-B8E6-3F9D9BE6A7B9} (PUP.Optional.Delta.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\CLSID\{F9221CC8-22DF-4CEF-B8ED-BA87F1F09878} (PUP.Optional.Delta.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\Typelib\{8BA772A8-AC4F-4954-9B5E-433CA6DC506F} (PUP.Optional.Delta.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\Interface\{108F5878-71F9-4B5C-9EC0-58CEC29E8124} (PUP.Optional.Delta.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{A105B30B-D103-4781-B18C-E8DF93B6EBD0} (PUP.Optional.MixiDJ.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DiVapton (PUP.Optional.DiVapton.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Update DiVapton (PUP.Optional.DiVapton.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Util DiVapton (PUP.Optional.DiVapton.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\Free Games 111.BackgroundHostObject (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\Free Games 111.BackgroundHostObject.1 (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\Free Games 111.Navbar (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\Free Games 111.Navbar.1 (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\Free Games 111.Tool (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\Free Games 111.Tool.1 (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\Speed Test 127.BackgroundHostObject (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\Speed Test 127.BackgroundHostObject.1 (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\Speed Test 127.Navbar (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\Speed Test 127.Navbar.1 (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\Speed Test 127.Tool (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\Speed Test 127.Tool.1 (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCU\Software\DiVapton (PUP.Optional.DiVapton.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\lbgfiglojokgabdbhegbpjgojgppppgf (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKLM\Software\DiVapton (PUP.Optional.DiVapton.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SqueakyChocolate, LLC UpdateChecker (PUP.Optional.SqueakyChocolate.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\TypeLib\{08BB1B53-9220-44C1-B29B-7795C8E5965D} (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\Interface\{2D017725-74A0-4513-913D-2939ADF6D0F3} (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\TypeLib\{FD58258C-84A6-4DEF-9793-019BE7F491A7} (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\CLSID\{16F7ED3A-ECD8-46C7-8FD3-E4A8C79884D7} (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\TypeLib\{38D7B10F-7131-4677-ACE1-B8A071D29901} (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free Games 111 (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\TypeLib\{3013E03D-89D5-4580-8560-DB198297CC29} (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\Interface\{BBBE01ED-0F1E-44DB-88C1-5CC1AEE3B462} (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\TypeLib\{B69509B5-4A90-4433-A2DE-BE439F6581F2} (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\CLSID\{E09EF104-3849-47F4-B005-A120558F3FEF} (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCR\TypeLib\{53FDCCB0-2404-4274-9002-5A3A1FD40426} (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Speed Test 127 (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 12
C:\Program Files\DiVapton (PUP.Optional.DiVapton.A) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\Program Files\DiVapton\bin (PUP.Optional.DiVapton.A) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\Program Files\DiVapton\bin\plugins (PUP.Optional.DiVapton.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SqueakyChocolate\UpdateChecker (PUP.Optional.SqueakyChocolate.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\speedtest4354 (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp (PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp\3.0.0.0_1 (PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lbgfiglojokgabdbhegbpjgojgppppgf (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lbgfiglojokgabdbhegbpjgojgppppgf\3.0.0.0_1 (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\freegames111 (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111 (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127 (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Detected: 169
C:\ProgramData\InstallMate\{3445084E-A023-4497-A67C-E801EFA62AB8}\Custom.dll (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\DAEMON Tools Ultra\msess.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\speedtest4354\install_helper.exe (Trojan.BProtector) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\FileOpen\msess.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\freegames111\install_helper.exe (Trojan.BProtector) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\TuneUp Software\msess.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\Desktop\FTM_3_062beta.zip_downloader.exe (PUP.Optional.ExpressFiles.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\Desktop\CodecPerformerSetup.exe (PUP.Optional.InstallBrain.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows 7 Genuine Activation RemoveWAT 2.2.6.0 NLT-Release.rar (HackTool.Wpakill) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\LightC.exe (Trojan.MSIL) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\123321\Downloads\WinRARSetup-11550928-pmfsb.exe (PUP.Optional.InstallCore) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\Downloads\pes_2014_demo_downloader_eg_99305.exe (PUP.Optional.ExpressFiles.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\Downloads\Lightc.Hack+Cod.rar (Trojan.MSIL) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\Downloads\Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus (32-Bit) (x86)   Activator (for Windows and Microsoft Office) Fully activated ♥ 007 ♥.exe (PUP.Optional.Installex) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\Downloads\DAEMONToolsUltra110-0103.exe (PUP.Optional.OpenCandy) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\Downloads\daemontoolsultra200-0159.exe (PUP.Optional.OpenCandy) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\Downloads\download_torntv.exe (PUP.Optional.OneClickDownloader.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\Downloads\Europa_Universalis_IV_Full_Game_[PC]-SKIDROW.exe (PUP.Optional.OneClickDownloader.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\Downloads\FinalMediaPlayer2012Setup (1).exe (PUP.Optional.InstallIQ) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\Downloads\FinalMediaPlayerSetup.exe (PUP.Optional.InstallCore) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\Downloads\cisco_packet_tracer_6_downloader_eg_99370.exe (PUP.Optional.YourFileDownloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\Downloads\7zip (7-zip) Alpha v9.25 (32-bit) (x86) Compressor and Extractor ♥ 007 ♥.exe (PUP.Optional.Installex) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\Downloads\7Zip__3306_il604572.exe (PUP.Optional.Amonetize.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\Downloads\YTDSetup.exe (PUP.Optional.Spigot.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\Downloads\rs-game-setup.exe (PUP.Optional.Smart) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\Downloads\InternetExplorerSetup-13204601-pmfsb.exe (PUP.Optional.Installcore) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\Downloads\Europa Universalis IV Full PC Game Cracked 2013.exe (PUP.Optional.Installex) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\Downloads\pal_install_r109878.exe (PUP.Optional.Spigot.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\Downloads\SFInstaller_SFFZ_filezilla_8992693_.exe (PUP.Optional.Spigot.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\Downloads\SoftonicDownloader_for_password-revealer.exe (PUP.Optional.Softonic.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\Downloads\SoftonicDownloader_for_password-viewer.exe (PUP.Optional.Softonic.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\DiVapton\DiVapton.ico (PUP.Optional.DiVapton.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\DiVapton\cmfpfjjciophcbhnhnpbadhmdmfgceic.crx (PUP.Optional.DiVapton.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\DiVapton\DiVaptonBHO.dll (PUP.Optional.DiVapton.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\DiVapton\DiVaptonUninstall.exe (PUP.Optional.DiVapton.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\DiVapton\sqlite3.exe (PUP.Optional.DiVapton.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\DiVapton\updateDiVapton.exe (PUP.Optional.DiVapton.A) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\Program Files\DiVapton\updateDiVapton.InstallState (PUP.Optional.DiVapton.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\DiVapton\bin\sqlite3.dll (PUP.Optional.DiVapton.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\DiVapton\bin\utilDiVapton.exe (PUP.Optional.DiVapton.A) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\Program Files\DiVapton\bin\utilDiVapton.InstallState (PUP.Optional.DiVapton.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\DiVapton\bin\plugins\DiVapton.FFUpdate.dll (PUP.Optional.DiVapton.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\DiVapton\bin\plugins\DiVapton.GCUpdate.dll (PUP.Optional.DiVapton.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\DiVapton\bin\plugins\DiVapton.IEUpdate.dll (PUP.Optional.DiVapton.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SqueakyChocolate\UpdateChecker\System.Net.Json.dll (PUP.Optional.SqueakyChocolate.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SqueakyChocolate\UpdateChecker\uninstall.exe (PUP.Optional.SqueakyChocolate.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SqueakyChocolate\UpdateChecker\UpdateCheckerApp.exe (PUP.Optional.SqueakyChocolate.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SqueakyChocolate\UpdateChecker\UpdateNotifier.exe (PUP.Optional.SqueakyChocolate.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SqueakyChocolate\UpdateChecker\UpdaterLibrary.dll (PUP.Optional.SqueakyChocolate.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\speedtest4354\install_helper.exe (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\speedtest4354\speedtest4354.crx (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\speedtest4354\speedtest4354.xpi (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp\3.0.0.0_1\background.html (PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp\3.0.0.0_1\button.js (PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp\3.0.0.0_1\ci.bg.pack.js (PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp\3.0.0.0_1\ci.browser.helper.js (PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp\3.0.0.0_1\ci.content.pack.js (PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp\3.0.0.0_1\content.js (PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp\3.0.0.0_1\icon128.ico (PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp\3.0.0.0_1\icon128.png (PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp\3.0.0.0_1\icon16.ico (PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp\3.0.0.0_1\icon16.png (PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp\3.0.0.0_1\icon18.ico (PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp\3.0.0.0_1\icon18.png (PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp\3.0.0.0_1\icon24.ico (PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp\3.0.0.0_1\icon24.png (PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp\3.0.0.0_1\icon32.ico (PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp\3.0.0.0_1\icon32.png (PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp\3.0.0.0_1\icon48.ico (PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp\3.0.0.0_1\icon48.png (PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp\3.0.0.0_1\icon64.ico (PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp\3.0.0.0_1\icon64.png (PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp\3.0.0.0_1\jquery-1.9.1.min.js (PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp\3.0.0.0_1\jquery.uuid.js (PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp\3.0.0.0_1\manifest.json (PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp\3.0.0.0_1\popup.js (PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp\3.0.0.0_1\rjs.js (PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jljheddigenhleadfofeccneimcmlefp\3.0.0.0_1\settings.json (PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lbgfiglojokgabdbhegbpjgojgppppgf\3.0.0.0_1\background.html (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lbgfiglojokgabdbhegbpjgojgppppgf\3.0.0.0_1\button.js (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lbgfiglojokgabdbhegbpjgojgppppgf\3.0.0.0_1\ci.bg.pack.js (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lbgfiglojokgabdbhegbpjgojgppppgf\3.0.0.0_1\ci.browser.helper.js (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lbgfiglojokgabdbhegbpjgojgppppgf\3.0.0.0_1\ci.content.pack.js (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lbgfiglojokgabdbhegbpjgojgppppgf\3.0.0.0_1\content.js (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lbgfiglojokgabdbhegbpjgojgppppgf\3.0.0.0_1\icon128.ico (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lbgfiglojokgabdbhegbpjgojgppppgf\3.0.0.0_1\icon128.png (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lbgfiglojokgabdbhegbpjgojgppppgf\3.0.0.0_1\icon16.ico (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lbgfiglojokgabdbhegbpjgojgppppgf\3.0.0.0_1\icon16.png (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lbgfiglojokgabdbhegbpjgojgppppgf\3.0.0.0_1\icon18.ico (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lbgfiglojokgabdbhegbpjgojgppppgf\3.0.0.0_1\icon18.png (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lbgfiglojokgabdbhegbpjgojgppppgf\3.0.0.0_1\icon24.ico (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lbgfiglojokgabdbhegbpjgojgppppgf\3.0.0.0_1\icon24.png (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lbgfiglojokgabdbhegbpjgojgppppgf\3.0.0.0_1\icon32.ico (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lbgfiglojokgabdbhegbpjgojgppppgf\3.0.0.0_1\icon32.png (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lbgfiglojokgabdbhegbpjgojgppppgf\3.0.0.0_1\icon48.ico (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lbgfiglojokgabdbhegbpjgojgppppgf\3.0.0.0_1\icon48.png (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lbgfiglojokgabdbhegbpjgojgppppgf\3.0.0.0_1\jquery-1.9.1.min.js (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lbgfiglojokgabdbhegbpjgojgppppgf\3.0.0.0_1\jquery.uuid.js (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lbgfiglojokgabdbhegbpjgojgppppgf\3.0.0.0_1\manifest.json (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lbgfiglojokgabdbhegbpjgojgppppgf\3.0.0.0_1\popup.js (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lbgfiglojokgabdbhegbpjgojgppppgf\3.0.0.0_1\rjs.js (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lbgfiglojokgabdbhegbpjgojgppppgf\3.0.0.0_1\settings.json (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\freegames111\DeskTopIcon.ico (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\freegames111\freegames111.crx (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\freegames111\freegames111.xpi (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MAGMAM\AppData\Roaming\freegames111\install_helper.exe (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\icon128.ico (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\AddonsFramework.Typelib.dll (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\AddonsFramework.Typelib64.dll (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\background.html (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\BackgroundHost.exe (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\BackgroundHost64.exe (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\button.js (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\ButtonSite.dll (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\ButtonSite64.dll (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\config.xml (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\content.js (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\icon128.png (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\icon16.ico (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\icon16.png (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\icon18.ico (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\icon18.png (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\icon24.ico (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\icon24.png (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\icon32.ico (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\icon32.png (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\icon48.ico (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\icon48.png (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\jquery-1.9.1.min.js (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\json2.min.js (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\options.htm (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\rjs.js (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\ScriptHost64.dll (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\uninst.exe (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\uninstall.exe (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\updater.js (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Free Games 111\updaterWrapper.js (PUP.Optional.FreeGames.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\icon128.ico (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\AddonsFramework.Typelib.dll (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\AddonsFramework.Typelib64.dll (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\background.html (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\BackgroundHost.exe (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\BackgroundHost64.exe (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\button.js (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\ButtonSite.dll (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\ButtonSite64.dll (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\config.xml (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\content.js (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\icon128.png (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\icon16.ico (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\icon16.png (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\icon18.ico (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\icon18.png (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\icon24.ico (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\icon24.png (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\icon32.ico (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\icon32.png (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\icon48.ico (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\icon48.png (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\icon64.ico (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\icon64.png (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\jquery-1.9.1.min.js (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\json2.min.js (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\options.htm (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\rjs.js (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\ScriptHost64.dll (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\uninstall.exe (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\updater.js (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Speed Test 127\updaterWrapper.js (PUP.Optional.SpeedTest.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

(end).

Edited by ComputerEngineer, 22 January 2014 - 01:37 AM.

#6 Tomk

Tomk

Beguilement Monitor

• Global Moderator
  • 20,451 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:45 AM

Download CKScanner from here:http://downloads.mal...m/CKScanner.exe
Important - Save it to your desktop.
Doubleclick CKScanner.exe (Right click and "Run as administrator" in Vista/Win7).
Give permission if necessary, and click Search For Files.
After a very short time, when the cursor hourglass disappears, click Save List To File.
A message box will verify the file saved. Please run the program once only.
Double-click the CKFiles.txt icon on your desktop and copy/paste the contents in your next reply.
Tomk
Microsoft MVP 2010-2014

#7 ComputerEngineer

ComputerEngineer

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:33 AM

Your first 3 programs made many useful programs I use as shortcuts, unfortunately !!. Don't know if I downloaded them again, would that make a problem or not.. !: CKScanner 2.4 - Additional Security Risks - These are not necessarily bad

c:\mathtype 6.7 + crack\mathtype 6.7\mathtype 6.7.exe
c:\mathtype 6.7 + crack\mathtype 6.7\crack\mathtype.exe
c:\mathtype 6.7 + crack\mathtype 6.7\crack\readme.txt
c:\program files\winedt team\winedt\winshell\remove crack.edt
c:\program files\wolfram research\mathematica\7.0\systemfiles\java\wolframsshkeygen.jar
c:\program files (x86)\side effects software\houdini 10.0.249.3\houdini\config\dialogs\vop10.0.249.3\cellcracks
c:\program files (x86)\side effects software\houdini 10.0.249.3\houdini\config\dialogs\vop10.0.249.3\crackle
c:\program files (x86)\side effects software\houdini 10.0.249.3\houdini\help\nodes\vop\cellcracks.html
c:\program files (x86)\side effects software\houdini 10.0.249.3\houdini\help\nodes\vop\cellcracks.txt
c:\program files (x86)\side effects software\houdini 10.0.249.3\houdini\help\nodes\vop\crackle.html
c:\program files (x86)\side effects software\houdini 10.0.249.3\houdini\help\nodes\vop\crackle.txt
c:\program files (x86)\side effects software\houdini 10.0.249.3\houdini\help\vex\functions\cracktransform.html
c:\program files (x86)\side effects software\houdini 10.0.249.3\houdini\help\vex\functions\cracktransform.txt
c:\program files (x86)\side effects software\houdini 10.0.249.3\toolkit\include\ut\ut_crackmatrix.h
c:\users\123321\desktop\بحث علمي\math type\mathtype 6.7 + crack.rar
c:\users\123321\desktop\بحث علمي\math type\mathtype 6.7 + crack\mathtype 6.7\mathtype 6.7.exe
c:\users\123321\desktop\بحث علمي\math type\mathtype 6.7 + crack\mathtype 6.7\crack\mathtype.exe
c:\users\123321\desktop\بحث علمي\math type\mathtype 6.7 + crack\mathtype 6.7\crack\readme.txt
c:\users\magmam\desktop\crack\keygen.exe
c:\users\magmam\desktop\games and progs\a.c.t.i.v.e-o.f.f.i.c.e-2.0.1.3[arab-s3curity.blogspot.com]\kmsnano v19 automatic by saad mounir\deletetempeldi.exe
c:\users\magmam\desktop\games and progs\a.c.t.i.v.e-o.f.f.i.c.e-2.0.1.3[arab-s3curity.blogspot.com]\kmsnano v19 automatic by saad mounir\kmsnano.exe
c:\users\magmam\desktop\games and progs\a.c.t.i.v.e-o.f.f.i.c.e-2.0.1.3[arab-s3curity.blogspot.com]\kmsnano v19 automatic by saad mounir\triggerkms.exe
c:\users\magmam\desktop\games and progs\daemon tools ultra 2.0 (mr7ech)\daemon tools ultra 2.0 (mr7ech)\crack + activator (mr7ech)\daemon_tools_ultra_registrator.exe
c:\users\magmam\desktop\games and progs\daemon tools ultra 2.0 (mr7ech)\daemon tools ultra 2.0 (mr7ech)\crack + activator (mr7ech)\dtultra.exe
c:\users\magmam\desktop\latest 4.7.2(2)\latest 4.7.2\crack\ytd.exe
c:\users\magmam\documents\europa universalis iv full game [pc]-skidrow\rld-europa.universalis.iv.full.game.with.crack.iso
c:\users\magmam\downloads\stronghold 3 gold edition 2013 full iso amp;amp; crack [2558914] (1).torrent
c:\users\magmam\downloads\stronghold 3 gold edition 2013 full iso amp;amp; crack [2558914].torrent
c:\users\magmam\downloads\visual+certexam+suite+1.9.987+%2b+reg+crack.torrent
c:\users\magmam\downloads\[kickass.to]fifa.14.crack.only.v4.more.bugs.fixed.skidrow.torrent
c:\users\magmam\downloads\[kickass.to]fifa.14.crack.sc.torrent
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-crack-www.skidrowcrack.com\fifa14-www.skidrowcrack.com.exe
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-crack-www.skidrowcrack.com\skidrow.url
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-crack-www.skidrowcrack.com\skidrowcrack.com.txt
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-crack-www.skidrowcrack.com\skidrowcrack.com.url
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\skidrow.url
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\skidrowcrack.com.txt
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\skidrowcrack.com.url
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\gdfbinary_en_us.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\skidrow.url
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\skidrowcrack.com.txt
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\skidrowcrack.com.url
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\2013??????????????.url
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\buttondata.ini
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\buttondatakeyboardmouse.ini
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\buttondataxenon.ini
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\cards0.bh
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\cards0.big
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\cardsdllzf.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data0.bh
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data0.big
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data0.sh
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data0.sma
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data1.bh
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data1.big
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data1.sh
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data1.sma
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data2.bh
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data2.big
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data2.sh
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data2.sma
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data3.bh
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data3.big
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data4.bh
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data4.big
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data5.bh
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data5.big
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data6.bh
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data6.big
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data7.bh
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data7.big
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data8.sh
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data8.sma
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\datax.bh
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\datax.big
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\english_us.bh
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\english_us.big
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\eng_us.bh
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\eng_us.big
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\eng_us_2.bh
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\eng_us_2.big
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\fifa14-www.skidrowcrack.com.exe
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\fifa14.exe
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\fifa14.par
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\fifapc.ico
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\patch.bh
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\patch.big
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\www.3dmgame.com.url
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\??.txt
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\core\activation.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\core\activation64.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\core\activationui.exe
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\core\libeay32.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\core\msvcp100.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\core\msvcr100.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\core\phonon4.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\core\qtcore4.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\core\qtgui4.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\core\qtnetwork4.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\core\qtwebkit4.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\core\qtxml4.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\core\qtxmlpatterns4.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\core\ssleay32.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\core\codecs\qcncodecs4.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\core\codecs\qjpcodecs4.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\core\codecs\qkrcodecs4.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\core\codecs\qtwcodecs4.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\core\imageformats\msvcp100.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\core\imageformats\msvcr100.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\core\imageformats\qgif4.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\core\imageformats\qico4.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\core\imageformats\qjpeg4.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data\ant.cbac
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data\app.cbac
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data\common.cbac
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data\loc\locale.big
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data\movies\bootflowintro_marker.vp6
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data\movies\bootflowoutro.vp6
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data\movies\fifa_attr.vp6
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data\movies\gtn_tutorial.vp6
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data\movies\gtn_tutorial_fr.vp6
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data\movies\pow.vp6
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data\movies\pow_fr.vp6
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data\ui\artassets\czdata.bh
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data\ui\artassets\czdata.big
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data\ui\imgassets\czdata.bh
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data\ui\imgassets\czdata.big
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data\ui\imgassets\heads\2dheads0.bh
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data\ui\imgassets\heads\2dheads0.big
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data\ui\imgassets\heads\2dheads1.bh
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data\ui\imgassets\heads\2dheads1.big
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data\ui\imgassets\heads\2dheads2.bh
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data\ui\imgassets\heads\2dheads2.big
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data\ui\imgassets\heads\2dheads3.bh
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\data\ui\imgassets\heads\2dheads3.big
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\dlc\dlc_cardsdll\dlc.toc
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\dlc\dlc_cardsdll\info.dlc
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\dlc\dlc_footballcompeng\dlc\footballcompeng\footballcompengzf.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\dlc\dlc_powdll\dlc\powdll\powdllzf.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\fifasetup\dxhelper.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\fifasetup\fifaconfig.exe
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\fifasetup\fifasetup_default.ini
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\fifasetup\videocards.xml
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\fifasetup\videocardsleveldetails.xml
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\fifasetup\af\fifaconfig.resources.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\fifasetup\cs-cz\fifaconfig.resources.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\fifasetup\de-de\fifaconfig.resources.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\fifasetup\es-es\fifaconfig.resources.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\fifasetup\es-mx\fifaconfig.resources.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\fifasetup\fr-fr\fifaconfig.resources.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\fifasetup\hu-hu\fifaconfig.resources.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\fifasetup\it-it\fifaconfig.resources.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\fifasetup\ja-jp\fifaconfig.resources.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\fifasetup\ko-kr\fifaconfig.resources.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\fifasetup\nl-nl\fifaconfig.resources.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\fifasetup\no\fifaconfig.resources.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\fifasetup\pl-pl\fifaconfig.resources.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\fifasetup\pt-br\fifaconfig.resources.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\fifasetup\pt-pt\fifaconfig.resources.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\game\fifasetup\ru-ru\fifaconfig.resources.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\support\mnfst.txt
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\support\ea help\technical support.en_us.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\support\eula\en_us_eula.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\support\readme\readme.txt
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\cleanup.dat
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\cleanup.exe
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\installerdata.xml
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\installlog.txt
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\touchup.dat
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\touchup.exe
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\eula\cs_cz.txt
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\eula\de_de.txt
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\eula\en_us.txt
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\eula\es_es.txt
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\eula\es_mx.txt
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\eula\fr_fr.txt
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\eula\it_it.txt
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\eula\ja_jp.txt
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\eula\ko_kr.txt
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\eula\nl_nl.txt
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\eula\no_no.txt
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\eula\pl_pl.txt
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\eula\pt_br.txt
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\eula\pt_pt.txt
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\eula\ru_ru.txt
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\eula\sv_se.txt
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\eula\zh_cn.txt
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\eula\zh_tw.txt
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\apr2005_d3dx9_25_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\apr2005_d3dx9_25_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\apr2006_d3dx9_30_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\apr2006_d3dx9_30_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\apr2006_mdx1_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\apr2006_mdx1_x86_archive.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\apr2006_xact_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\apr2006_xact_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\apr2006_xinput_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\apr2006_xinput_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\apr2007_d3dx10_33_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\apr2007_d3dx10_33_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\apr2007_d3dx9_33_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\apr2007_d3dx9_33_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\apr2007_xact_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\apr2007_xact_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\apr2007_xinput_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\apr2007_xinput_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2005_d3dx9_27_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2005_d3dx9_27_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2006_xact_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2006_xact_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2006_xinput_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2006_xinput_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2007_d3dx10_35_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2007_d3dx10_35_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2007_d3dx9_35_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2007_d3dx9_35_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2007_xact_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2007_xact_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2008_d3dx10_39_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2008_d3dx10_39_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2008_d3dx9_39_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2008_d3dx9_39_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2008_xact_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2008_xact_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2008_xaudio_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2008_xaudio_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2009_d3dcompiler_42_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2009_d3dcompiler_42_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2009_d3dcsx_42_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2009_d3dcsx_42_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2009_d3dx10_42_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2009_d3dx10_42_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2009_d3dx11_42_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2009_d3dx11_42_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2009_d3dx9_42_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2009_d3dx9_42_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2009_xact_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2009_xact_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2009_xaudio_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\aug2009_xaudio_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\dec2005_d3dx9_28_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\dec2005_d3dx9_28_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\dec2006_d3dx10_00_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\dec2006_d3dx10_00_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\dec2006_d3dx9_32_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\dec2006_d3dx9_32_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\dec2006_xact_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\dec2006_xact_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\dsetup.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\dsetup32.dll
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\dxdllreg_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\dxsetup.exe
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\dxupdate.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\feb2005_d3dx9_24_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\feb2005_d3dx9_24_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\feb2006_d3dx9_29_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\feb2006_d3dx9_29_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\feb2006_xact_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\feb2006_xact_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\feb2007_xact_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\feb2007_xact_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\feb2010_x3daudio_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\feb2010_x3daudio_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\feb2010_xact_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\feb2010_xact_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\feb2010_xaudio_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\feb2010_xaudio_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2005_d3dx9_26_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2005_d3dx9_26_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2006_xact_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2006_xact_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2007_d3dx10_34_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2007_d3dx10_34_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2007_d3dx9_34_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2007_d3dx9_34_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2007_xact_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2007_xact_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2008_d3dx10_38_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2008_d3dx10_38_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2008_d3dx9_38_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2008_d3dx9_38_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2008_x3daudio_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2008_x3daudio_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2008_xact_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2008_xact_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2008_xaudio_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2008_xaudio_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2010_d3dcompiler_43_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2010_d3dcompiler_43_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2010_d3dcsx_43_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2010_d3dcsx_43_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2010_d3dx10_43_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2010_d3dx10_43_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2010_d3dx11_43_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2010_d3dx11_43_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2010_d3dx9_43_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2010_d3dx9_43_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2010_xact_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2010_xact_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2010_xaudio_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\jun2010_xaudio_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\mar2008_d3dx10_37_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\mar2008_d3dx10_37_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\mar2008_d3dx9_37_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\mar2008_d3dx9_37_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\mar2008_x3daudio_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\mar2008_x3daudio_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\mar2008_xact_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\mar2008_xact_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\mar2008_xaudio_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\mar2008_xaudio_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\mar2009_d3dx10_41_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\mar2009_d3dx10_41_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\mar2009_d3dx9_41_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\mar2009_d3dx9_41_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\mar2009_x3daudio_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\mar2009_x3daudio_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\mar2009_xact_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\mar2009_xact_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\mar2009_xaudio_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\mar2009_xaudio_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\nov2007_d3dx10_36_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\nov2007_d3dx10_36_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\nov2007_d3dx9_36_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\nov2007_d3dx9_36_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\nov2007_x3daudio_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\nov2007_x3daudio_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\nov2007_xact_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\nov2007_xact_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\nov2008_d3dx10_40_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\nov2008_d3dx10_40_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\nov2008_d3dx9_40_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\nov2008_d3dx9_40_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\nov2008_x3daudio_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\nov2008_x3daudio_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\nov2008_xact_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\nov2008_xact_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\nov2008_xaudio_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\nov2008_xaudio_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\oct2005_xinput_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\oct2005_xinput_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\oct2006_d3dx9_31_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\oct2006_d3dx9_31_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\oct2006_xact_x64.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\directx\redist\oct2006_xact_x86.cab
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\dotnet\dotnet35sp1\eula\cs_cz.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\dotnet\dotnet35sp1\eula\da_dk.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\dotnet\dotnet35sp1\eula\de_de.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\dotnet\dotnet35sp1\eula\el_gr.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\dotnet\dotnet35sp1\eula\en_gb.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\dotnet\dotnet35sp1\eula\en_us.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\dotnet\dotnet35sp1\eula\es_es.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\dotnet\dotnet35sp1\eula\es_mx.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\dotnet\dotnet35sp1\eula\fi_fi.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\dotnet\dotnet35sp1\eula\fr_fr.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\dotnet\dotnet35sp1\eula\hu_hu.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\dotnet\dotnet35sp1\eula\it_it.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\dotnet\dotnet35sp1\eula\ja_jp.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\dotnet\dotnet35sp1\eula\ko_kr.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\dotnet\dotnet35sp1\eula\nl_nl.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\dotnet\dotnet35sp1\eula\no_no.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\dotnet\dotnet35sp1\eula\pl_pl.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\dotnet\dotnet35sp1\eula\pt_br.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\dotnet\dotnet35sp1\eula\pt_pt.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\dotnet\dotnet35sp1\eula\ru_ru.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\dotnet\dotnet35sp1\eula\sv_se.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\dotnet\dotnet35sp1\eula\zh_cn.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\dotnet\dotnet35sp1\eula\zh_tw.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\dotnet\dotnet35sp1\redist\dotnetfx35.exe
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\vc\vc2010sp1\eula\de_de.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\vc\vc2010sp1\eula\en_us.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\vc\vc2010sp1\eula\es_es.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\vc\vc2010sp1\eula\es_mx.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\vc\vc2010sp1\eula\fr_fr.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\vc\vc2010sp1\eula\it_it.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\vc\vc2010sp1\eula\ja_jp.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\vc\vc2010sp1\eula\ko_kr.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\vc\vc2010sp1\eula\ru_ru.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\vc\vc2010sp1\eula\zh_cn.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\vc\vc2010sp1\eula\zh_tw.rtf
c:\users\magmam\downloads\fifa.14-ultimiate.edition-skidrowcrack\fifa 14\__installer\vc\vc2010sp1\redist\vcredist_x86.exe
c:\users\magmam\downloads\houdini 3 pro uci chess engines [cbf-crack]\houdini 3 pro uci chess engines [cbf-crack].7z
c:\users\magmam\downloads\houdini 3 pro uci chess engines [cbf-crack]\nfo.txt
c:\users\magmam\downloads\sc-74517vvv4\fifa14-www.skidrowcrack.com.exe
c:\users\magmam\downloads\sc-74517vvv4\skidrowcrack.com.txt
c:\users\magmam\downloads\sc-74517vvv4\www.skidrowcrack.com.url
c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs.removewat
c:\windows 7 genuine activation removewat 2.2.6.0 nlt-release\windows 7 genuine activation removewat 2.2.6.0 nlt-release\linday.jpg
c:\windows 7 genuine activation removewat 2.2.6.0 nlt-release\windows 7 genuine activation removewat 2.2.6.0 nlt-release\nlt-release is weer terug.txt
c:\windows 7 genuine activation removewat 2.2.6.0 nlt-release\windows 7 genuine activation removewat 2.2.6.0 nlt-release\nlt-releaseflyer.gif
c:\windows 7 genuine activation removewat 2.2.6.0 nlt-release\windows 7 genuine activation removewat 2.2.6.0 nlt-release\torrent_downloaded_from_demonoid.me.txt
c:\windows 7 genuine activation removewat 2.2.6.0 nlt-release\windows 7 genuine activation removewat 2.2.6.0 nlt-release\verzoekjes.txt
c:\windows 7 genuine activation removewat 2.2.6.0 nlt-release\windows 7 genuine activation removewat 2.2.6.0 nlt-release\www.allesgratis.org.gif
c:\windows 7 genuine activation removewat 2.2.6.0 nlt-release\windows 7 genuine activation removewat 2.2.6.0 nlt-release\software\removewat.exe
c:\windows 7 genuine activation removewat 2.2.6.0 nlt-release\windows 7 genuine activation removewat 2.2.6.0 nlt-release\software\[info].txt
c:\windows.old\users\magmam\documents\matlab\matlab 7\cd1\crack\keygen.exe
c:\windows.old\users\magmam\downloads\deep_fritz_13_crack_downloader_bh_99138.exe
c:\windows.old\users\magmam\downloads\modelsim_6_5b_altera_keygen_downloader.exe
scanner sequence 3.ZZ.11.DMAPNZ
 ----- EOF ----- .

#8 Tomk

Tomk

Beguilement Monitor

• Global Moderator
  • 20,451 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:34 AM

ComputerEngineer,

I do not understand why the tools you ran would make shortcuts for any programs. They should not have. I'm believing that I am not understanding you correctly. Perhaps you could explain again what is happening?

Unfortunately you have perhaps half a dozen pirated programs on your computer... most importantly your version of the Windows 7 operating system is pirated. There is nothing more that I can do for you until you get a legitimate operating system installed.
Tomk
Microsoft MVP 2010-2014

#9 ComputerEngineer

ComputerEngineer

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:12 AM

I guess after I restarted laptop, those shortcuts were gone, but I needed some of those deleted programs, so, is downloading them dangerous on my laptop ?!!. For example, YTD and Hotspot !.

Edited by ComputerEngineer, 22 January 2014 - 10:16 AM.

#10 Tomk

Tomk

Beguilement Monitor

• Global Moderator
  • 20,451 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:43 AM

Hotspot shield is not dangerous in and of itself... however the free version comes packed with a couple goodies:

The free version of Hotspot Shield does come at a cost. The installation opts you into a toolbar, which redirects your default search and home page, and a desktop icon. Also, whenever you activate Hotspot Shield, it will open a new tab to AnchorFree.com and begin autoplaying a video.

These foisted products are why it is considered malware.

YTD comes with 5 or 6 adware programs and a search engine reroute.  However, you might not consider that dangerous - it just sucks rescources and can be very annoying.

Tomk
Microsoft MVP 2010-2014

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#11 ComputerEngineer

ComputerEngineer

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:48 AM

Ok, many thanks for your concern !. Am I clear now ?!!.

#12 Tomk

Tomk

Beguilement Monitor

• Global Moderator
  • 20,451 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:54 AM

No.  But, per the terms of use of this site... I've done all I can for you until you get a legitimate operating system installed.

Tomk
Microsoft MVP 2010-2014

#13 ComputerEngineer

ComputerEngineer

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:41 PM

No.  But, per the terms of use of this site... I've done all I can for you until you get a legitimate operating system installed.

What makes me not clear yet ?!!.

#14 Tomk

Tomk

Beguilement Monitor

• Global Moderator
  • 20,451 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:47 PM

There are still signs of infection on your system.

Honestly, what is left may be related to patches in your cracked programs... I don't know for sure but that is common.  You also have some hacks installed that makes your operating system work without validation.  This has "modified" standard system operations which does not allow me to "correct" the settings.

If I were to "clean" your system... your computer would probably not boot any longer.  You need to get a legal copy of the operating system installed.

Tomk
Microsoft MVP 2010-2014

#15 ComputerEngineer

ComputerEngineer

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:05 PM

Well, in order to buy a valid one, I need more than 5 days to reply cuz my car is at the garage, so till then, don't you want to make any other tests that might clear my system completely from any other problems without waiting to get the valid system ?!!.