Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

IE9 Keeps Stopping and Restarting

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 NanaKaye

NanaKaye

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:42 AM

Internet Explorer 9 keeps stopping and restarting. This is becoming a huge problem as it closes my windows and it is preventing me from working. I have tried everything I know to do. What do you recommend? :angry:

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Lee

Lee

Occasional Tech

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,534 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:34 AM

Hi NanaKaye,
welcome to WTT :thumbup:

Try restoring you setting to default and see if that makes any difference.
How to reset Internet Explorer settings

If there is no joy there, try How to perform a clean boot to troubleshoot a problem in Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista

Edited by Lee, 20 April 2013 - 12:37 AM.

The free advice, opinions and sentiments expressed here are mine only, so you can safely assume I have no software or OS company patrons or any other benefactors when I post in this forum.