Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

Welcome Guest to What the Tech - Register now for FREE

We specialize in the removal of malicious software (malware), but here you'll find free help and support for all your tech questions. We invite you to ask questions, share experiences, and learn. Explore our message boards, or register now to post messages of your own. Please Start Here. Register today (registration removes advertising)

Create an Account Login to Account

Photo

change of screen on yahoo

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PattiChati

PattiChati

Advanced Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:14 PM

I just went to my computer, sat down and here is the screen I saw. Capture.JPG This looks like it might have been the very first yahoo page ever. Any ideas what happened and how to fix it.

#2 Chemg

Chemg

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:Electronics, Science, Space, Cooking, Cars, Video Games

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:51 AM

I would be glad to help I'm just not sure what your issue is? I believe that is the look of the default yahoo mail page. You can change the theme of the page. I posted how to in your previous topic. hover over the gear and click on theme them select your color.

#3 jeffce

jeffce

Super Saiyan

• Malware Team
  • 8,659 posts
  • MVP

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:45 PM

This looks like it might have been the very first yahoo page ever. Any ideas what happened and how to fix it.

This IS the new default style Yahoo page that they have gone to use.

If you would like to change the theme/colors just "hover" over the icon that looks like a gear in the top-right corner and select Themes and change it to what you like with what they have to offer.