Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

registry backup

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Peter1

Peter1

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts
  • Interests:Grandchildren, puttering, pc.

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:19 PM

Hello I don't know if I am allowed to mention the name of a registry backup program I use but I have a question about how to use it with multiple accounts. I can run it manually but that defeats the purpose of the schedule so I don't forget. I have it set to backup at 'log on' when I log on as admin. However, I like to skip that and log on in the standard account. When it is in the standard mode, it will not respond to the log on. Should I be working within the program or in the task scheduler. In a nutshell how can the program work in both standard and admin accounts? Thank you I wanted to edit to ask if I run it under system account would that allow the reg backup to run under both admin and standard user?

Edited by Peter1, 06 December 2012 - 10:51 AM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove