How to get rid of blekko search engine virus [Solved]
Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:08 AM
Similar Topics: How to get rid of blekko search engine virus [Solved] x
Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:30 AM
- I will be working on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
- Please subscribe to this topic, if you haven't already. You can subscribe by clicking the Watch Topic button to the right of your topic title and then choosing the notification method ( Recommended: Inmediate Notification)
- The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for the issues on this machine.
- Please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine appears to be clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
- It's often worth reading through these instructions and printing them for ease of reference.
- If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask!! It's better to be sure and safe than sorry.
- Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
IMPORTANT NOTE : Please do not delete anything unless instructed to.
DO NOT use any TOOLS such as Combofix or HijackThis fixes without supervision.
Doing so could make your system inoperable and could require a full reinstall of your OS losing all your programs and data.
Vista and Windows 7 users:
These tools MUST be run from the executable (.exe) every time you run them
with Admin Rights (Right click, choose "Run as Administrator")
Stay with this topic until I give you the all clean post.
- Download OTL to your desktop.
- Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
- When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
- Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
- In Custom Scans/Fixes put the following:
- Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt.
Note:These logs can be located in the OTL. folder on you C:\ drive if they fail to open automatically.
- Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply. You may need two posts to fit them both in.
Please download aswMBR to your desktop.
- Double click the aswMBR icon to run it.
- Click the Scan button to start scan.
- When it finishes, press the save log button, save the logfile to your desktop and post its contents in your next reply.
Click the image to enlarge it
In your next reply please post both of the logs made by OTL and the log made by aswMBR.exe.
Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:22 PM
Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:06 AM
Edited by vineet, 13 May 2012 - 02:39 AM.
Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:43 AM
If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.
Everyone else please follow the instructions here http://forums.whatth...ed_t106388.html
and start a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users