Wireless PC to HDTV connection

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kbashaw23

kbashaw23

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:08 AM

Hi, I'm not sure if anyone can help me with this, but here goes: I have a Sylvania LC260SS! LCD-HDTV, a computer running Windows Vista, a Roku 2, and a regular TV antenna. I want to watch programs, such as shows in my HULU Plus que, from the computer onto the televison. The reason I desire to do this is because there are many shows on HULU Plus that state they cannot be shown directly on the TV through the Roku 2. I have a D-Link DIR-601 wireless router. I would like to utilize the router because currently my computer isn't able to be put in the same room as the TV, plus, I do not want a bunch of wires laying across the floor. Is there anything I can use to accomplish this? I've been researching this on the internet for almost a month & all I've found are very expensive items.