Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Computer Spec for a particular game

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16 matthew ben

matthew ben

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Gaming | surfing | Story Writing | Coding

Posted 28 January 2015 - 01:11 AM

Hello guys, I'll start off by saying I'm not a big gamer but recently seen a game that I quite liked the look of.

The problem is I'm not sure if the spec on my computer will run it adequately.

The game is Flaming Cliffs 2, it is a flight/combat simulator released in 2010, they are already working on the follow up.

My computer is an Acer Aspire X1301

Windows 7 64 bit operating system
2.70 GHz processor
AMD Athlon ll X3 425
Nvidia Geforce 9200 graphics card
282 HDD

So the question is, will this game work sufficiently on my computer, thanks for your help.

I'm also getting a Flightstick to go along with this game and any future flight sims I may purchase, I was looking at these two.

http://www.amazon.co...;pf_rd_i=468294

http://www.amazon.co...;pf_rd_i=468294

Are these good choices, or could you recommend anything better, also any recommendations on any other combat sims for console or pc, or suitable graphics cards for pc would be much appreciated.

its very simple to know your computer run that game or not?  visit one of the site systemrequirementlab or yougammers ->select the game -> run. Thats's it, shows the result with suggestions too

Edited by matthew ben, 28 January 2015 - 01:14 AM.

Regards

-Matthew Ben

Advertisements

Register to Remove