• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Erolus

Erolus

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:27 AM

The last time I had an MP3 player was when they had the creative Zen players that worked with Rhapsody, so maybe a good 7+ years ago. It was my only player and it was recommended to me. I loved it, but it got so old that even Creative didn't make updates for it anymore. So it eventually just passed on. I am now in the market again for an MP3 player but I don't know anything about them. In terms of my wants and needs: I'm basic, I just want to be able to play music and have a decent sized library, I don't need video capabilities or anything. I also want to avoid buying songs, I don't burn CD's I just use it for my personal use. I would like something that can run on rhapsody or (I don't know of any other music engines anymore either sadly, I got hooked on pandora) where i pay the monthly fee and load up my MP3 player. Any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated. This forum has turned into my older tech saavy brother, so I treat your advice like the word of God, and follow it blindly =). Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users