Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

Welcome to What the Tech - Register now for FREE

A community of volunteers who share their knowledge, and answer your tech questions. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message, and all ads, will be removed once you have signed in.

Create an Account Login to Account

Photo

MP3 player options

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Erolus

Erolus

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:27 AM

The last time I had an MP3 player was when they had the creative Zen players that worked with Rhapsody, so maybe a good 7+ years ago. It was my only player and it was recommended to me. I loved it, but it got so old that even Creative didn't make updates for it anymore. So it eventually just passed on. I am now in the market again for an MP3 player but I don't know anything about them. In terms of my wants and needs: I'm basic, I just want to be able to play music and have a decent sized library, I don't need video capabilities or anything. I also want to avoid buying songs, I don't burn CD's I just use it for my personal use. I would like something that can run on rhapsody or (I don't know of any other music engines anymore either sadly, I got hooked on pandora) where i pay the monthly fee and load up my MP3 player. Any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated. This forum has turned into my older tech saavy brother, so I treat your advice like the word of God, and follow it blindly =). Thanks!

Advertisement