Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

Welcome to What the Tech Forums - Register now for FREE

We're your place for tech questions. Join 87598 others, and join the conversation. Ask questions. Find answers. Share your ideas and opinions. Browse our community. You'll find experts who enjoy helping others. Who explain technical issues in a non-technical way that anyone can understand. Create an account today (it's 100% free)!

Create an Account Login to Account

Photo

Problem installing flash player 11

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 harliequin

harliequin

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:33 PM

I'm running Windows XP Firefox 32 bit. I have also tried it on Internet Explorer. I download Flash Player 11, begin installing, and on the screen where it says installation complete, it says to click "finish" and I get this error: Windows can't find 'http://got.adobe.com/flashplayer/completion/aih/?exitcode=0'. Make sure you typed the name correctly and try again. To search for a file, click the Start button and click Search. And then a blank internet explorer window comes up and nothing happens. The odd thing is, I can still play flash games and browse youtube. However, I'm having an issue. I'm trying to run my webcam on myfreecams and it says that it was unable to find flash player. Please help!!!

#2 Lee

Lee

Occasional Tech

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,516 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:49 PM

Try downloading Flash Player with Internet Explorer. I run Opera and it won't install but with IE, no problems.