3 replies to this topic

#1 mad

mad

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 04:40 PM

I work in the office of a small retail store using an old computer and have purchased a new Lenovo ThinkCentre from their outlet store. The stats: Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core G6950 (2.80GHz, 3MB L2, 1066MHz FSB) Genuine Windows XP Professional - English (Downgraded from Windows 7 Professional) Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator HD 2GB PC3-10600 DDR3 1333MHz SDRAM UDIMM Memory 250GB, 7200RPM Serial ATA 2.5" Hard Drive DVD Recordable 8x Max Dual Layer The information I received stresses the importance of – when turning it on for the first time – follow the instructions to complete the software installations (although – I don’t believe it has any software included). I wanted to get the computer set up while at home before taking it into the store but the monitor is at the store; I have a small LCD HDTV that I was going to connect using a VGA monitor cable. Will I be able to use the TV with RGB input while turning it on for the first time – or should I wait until I have the monitor from the store? I’m afraid to do anything right now because of fear that I won’t be able to see anything on the TV. Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks!