Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

Welcome to What the Tech Forums - Register now for FREE

We're your place for tech questions. Join 87594 others, and join the conversation. Ask questions. Find answers. Share your ideas and opinions. Browse our community. You'll find experts who enjoy helping others. Who explain technical issues in a non-technical way that anyone can understand. Create an account today (it's 100% free)!

Create an Account Login to Account

Photo

Entone

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 heatherlynn

heatherlynn

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:28 PM

I have an Entone Amulet cable box. I have two remotes in two different rooms. Two days ago I was searching through channels & the second remote stopped working. It will not change channels, the guide is still up & it still shows the exact time it froze. But it still shows the show just fine. The first remote is working fine. I've tried to reprogram it. Automatically & manually. The batteries are fine. I can push the Input & Menu button to make the menu pop up. The lights still flash. Anyone know what's wrong with it? BTW it's an Entone URC Plus remote.